Chapter Thirty-One

𝑆 𝐴 𝐿 𝑉 𝐴 𝑇 𝑂 𝑅 𝐸

Once we hit the outside of the warehouse, we ran to the SUV where Dean was with the camera footage. I ripped the back door of the car open, Enzo laid Liliana in the backseats before taking a seat beside her. I looked over at Dean who was looking at us confused.

"Where's Luciano?" he asked.

"Can you get the basement camera footage live?" I asked looking him dead in the eyes.

"Yeah of course," he said before turning around and started typing to do whatever it is he does.

"Is that Michael Costello fighting Don?" he asked pointing at his screen. I held my finger up to my lips and stared at him. I looked at the way Micheal was moving, trying to figure out his next moves.

"Boss, he's about to try to kick you off your feet," I said into the ear piece. I watched in the screen as Luca kicked him off his feet first. I was about to say his next move when Micheal grabbed a piece of wood that was on the floor and hit Luciano in the knee with it. Luciano tried not to show that it hurt but shifted his weight to his other leg.

"Try to keep him on his feet this time and continue to hit him in the gut," I said, "maybe throw a round house kick in there too,"

We watched Luciano take my advice or words and put them together. He threw continuous right hooks to Michaels torso. Michael hunched over and tried to catch his breath. Michael pulled out his gun at the same time as Luca, Luciano fired first hitting Micheal in the chest, as Michael pulled his trigger the camera went off.

"What happened?" I shouted, looking at Dean.

"Someone must have shot the camera, there's nothing I can do about it now," he said. I growled and lifted him up by the collar of his shirt.

"Salvatore! Put him down!" Enzo said, standing up.

"What do you mean there's nothing you can do now?" I questioned ignoring Enzo's protest, "wanna know what I find funny? Not once during the time we were in the warehouse did I ever hear you talk to us, like you were supposed to. But I also find it funny how Michael found us so fast when I know for a fact he was in his office which is in the very top of the warehouse,"

"What are you trying to accuse me of?" Dean asked smirking.

"There is no way that those people could came into the house without some help, Luca keeps his house heavily guarded," I said, throwing him to the ground. I hopped out of the car and jumped on top of him.

"And you think I had something to do with it?" he asked smiling. I threw a punch at his face causing a cracking noise. Blood started flowing from his nose.

"You are another rat in the Italian Mafia," I said slamming his head into the road. He started laughing.

"Honestly, the dummy figured it out before the boss so I did pretty good at acting didn't I?" he said, with the biggest grin on his face.

"Enzo, get Liliana and Franco out of the car now," I said as I stared at Dean. I could see them moving from the corner of my eyes. As soon as they were out, I pulled out my gun and emptied my chamber into his skull. I could specks of his blood hit my face or shirt which really didn't do any damage as I already had blood on it. I picked up his limp body and threw it into the back of the car before dumping a small thing of scotch on him and throwing a match down in the car.

I nodded my head towards the car and some of the men helped me flip it so it rolled down the hill. I watched as the car flipped over and over again and it crashed into a tree. I looked over at the warehouse to see someone walking out. At first, I reached for my handgun until I realized it was Luciano. I started jogging over to him, he looked rough. I grabbed one of his arms and threw it around my neck. I helped him walk over to the other cars.