Chapter 4

After 300 years Saviour felt right at home. Sure he didn't remember anything before 'the incident' but he had learnt it all back again.
All three girls were VERY annoying but they were all amazing fighters.
Forge was the best blacksmith in Saga and Alpha was just, well he was Alpha, carefree and also an amazing fighter, rivalled only by Chaos and Saviour himself.
Saviour had been on loads of missions. He had watched as Charm and Forge flirted and he had seen Alpha gaze of into the distance, as if thinking of a home he had once had and he had watched as the entire group became closer and closer.
That particular day the six of them were training with bow and arrows, which Saviour was awful at.
"Saviour pay attention!" Star yelled as she ducked under Saviour's latest almost-kill-Star shot.
"Sorry," Saviour said, he notched another arrow, with that one he actually hit the target!
"Elite can you come to the throne room please," the calm intercom woman's voice said.
"Ok guys leave the bows here," Star commanded.
Saviour immediately dropped the bow as if it were a bom.
Alpha laughed, "dude it won't bite you!" He picked up the dropped bow and placed it on the rack.
Star and Huntress walked off together talking about whatever they talk about.
Charm and Forge held hands and walked off. Well they weren't keeping it a secret anymore.
Finally Saviour and Alpha followed.
"So what'd think it will be this time?" Alpha asked as they passed the sword training area where the X and Z divisions were sparring.
"I don't know, just not Trig again! I just got rid of the smell!" Saviour exclaimed.
Alpha laughed, "c'mon, otherwise the girls will get there first," the two boys broke into a sprint to catch up with the others.

Chaos lounged on his throne as he always did. He hated the Gods, they were so demanding. They just had to ask for his best warriors to help in their war against the primortals. So of corse his best warriors just so happened to be the last people he wanted to send to earth. But never the less the six of them hadn't had a mission for a while. So Chaos had decided to send them, he just had to word it right.
The door banged open and the six came through, they were laughing at something.
"Hi Chaos," Alpha said, composing himself.
"I have a new mission for you six," Chaos declared.
"Oh where?" Charm squealed.
"Earth," Chaos said simply.
"Earth?" Huntress scratched her head," never been, is it nice?"
"It's different, anyway, primortal gods are waging war on the gods, and the gods need your help," Chaos said.
"Ok, when do we leave?" Saviour asked.
"Tomorrow," Chaos replied.