Chapter 38

Will passed the baby to Annabeth.
"You guys have a baby girl." He said.
Annabeth smiled down at the tiny baby girl. The girl's Sea Green eyes looked up at her.
"She has your eyes," Annabeth looked up at Percy, "how does she have your eyes?"
"I asked Chaos. Like the real one." He told her, "I asked him to make this my child. And somehow he did."
Annabeth was lost for words. The baby girl giggled Annabeth smiled down at her.
"What's her name?" Percy asked.
Annabeth kept looking down at the child as she answered,"Hope." Annabeth said, "her name is Hope."

End placed the boy down in a crib in the corner of the room.
He looked at the child trying to think of a name. End knelt down and peered through the bars.
"I know what I'll call you." He smiled. A real smile, not an evil one. "Your name is Power, because that's what you'll have."
End was a patient man. He'd have to wait for years as Power grew up. The prophecy wasn't due until the child's 15th year. He had time.

Chaos sat in the dark. As he had done for so many years. He rocked back and forth and muttered the lines over and over.
'Two children of the same mother,
Shall battle sister on brother,
The 15th year soon shall come,
When Hope or Power shall prevail.'
He knew that the time would soon be upon them. The brother and the sister were both born. It was up to them now. Hope and Power.

Hey guys.
In the next chapter I'm gonna skip to when Hope is 14 because it would take too long to write her growing up.
Soooo
What is your favourite type of spoon? I like ice cream scoops. They're just so cool.
Anyway...
I'll see you in the next chapter.
Love ya
~em