Chapter 19

Bianca didn't know many of the people there. She recognised a few of them from her brief time at Camp Half Blood. Castor, Michel Yew, Lee Fletcher. And a few Hunters. It was a large black circular room, massive. If you stood in the middle you could hardly see either side, and the ceiling was too high to see. The only light was from three candles spaced equally around the room.
Bianca's only theory to why she ended up here was that she found out her real identity. She prayed to all the gods that her friends didn't find out their identities. Then they would just end up here. The hunters (there were about ten of them) had drawn out lines around about a quarter of the room. Strictly no boys allowed. Bianca sat on the edges of the hunters. Lee, Michel and Castor sat on the other side of the line.
"What's camp like?" Lee asked.
"Different since I was last there, I think Percy dieing did it," Bianca looked down at her hands as she spoke. "Are you guys sure he isn't here?"
"No, he's not here," Michel confirmed, "are you sure he wasn't with you?"
"Saviour, Alpha, Star, Forge and Charm," Bianca ticked them off on her fingers.
"Do you not remember what they look like?" Castor asked.
"No, not at all," Bianca admitted, "as soon as I started remembering I couldn't picture their faces. Anyway what's it like here?"
"Occasionally a hooded figure guy comes and takes someone," Lee said, "but that hasn't happened for a while."
"Well let's just hope that it doesn't happen for a while longer then," Bianca grinned at the three boys.

Saviour stood on the steps.
"Lord Chaos will see you now," the cool woman's voice said. The doors to the throne room swung open.
Saviour walked in to see Chaos lounging on his throne.
"Lord Chaos," Saviour bowed.
"Why're you here?" Chaos asked bluntly.
"Where's Huntress?" Saviour demanded.
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Chaos said.
"You're the ruler of the frigging universe!!" Saviour reasoned," find out!"
With that he stormed from the room.