Chapter 37

"Percy I don't understand any of this," Annabeth sobbed as he came over to her.
He engulfed her in a hug. His salty scent was more powerful than she could remember. Actually he hadn't smelt like sea salt in so long.
"I don't know where to start Annabeth," he looked at her, "I've missed you so much."
"What?"
"I haven't seen you since I died. Well seen and known who you are," he frowned, "that makes no sense does it?" Annabeth shook her head. "All that matters is that you've been in love with End for the past year. He pretended to be me."
Annabeth stared at him. Unable to comprehend what he was saying, "so the baby."
"Was End's not mine," Percy nodded sadly. Annabeth looked at him again.
Then a pain much like the contractions she had been having ripped through her. She cried out.
Percy called Will over to make sure everything was alright.
After making sure everything was alright Will looked at Annabeth concerned.
"What is it Will?" Percy asked.
"There's a second baby." He said.

Will shepherded everyone out of the cabin. Including Percy. Percy went to the beach and sat down. Head in hands.
"Please Chaos, the real one I mean," Percy prayed, "I just wish that this baby was mine not End's, it's bad enough Annabeth loosing one child, I can't let her loose another."
A cool breeze came from the sea. It carried a note to Percy. He grabbed it. He unraveled it and read.
Okay
Find me and free me.
~Chaos
Percy jumped up and ran to the Poseidon cabin. Despite everyone's protests barged into the cabin. He sat down next to Annabeth and took her hand. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase's child was born. The only person who could stop End's plan had arrived. The final battle was coming.

Hey guys.
What YA think?
I feel seriously evil right now and I'm sorry for that. Just kidding I'm not. Well anyway you'll find out both of their names in the next chapter.
Love ya
~Em xxx