Chapter 32

Percy turned on his heel and walked back out of the door. The moment he stepped out a third door appeared. He walked over to it, closely followed by Luke and Zöe. He pulled it open and saw the horizon of Saga.
"Where're home." Luke said. Percy nodded.
"And we need to get there," he pointed to Chaos' palace, "without Chaos knowing."
"Why?" Castor asked.
"That's the only place on this planet that has any portals," Silena said.
"Well let's get over there then!" Ethan exclaimed. No one needed telling twice. They headed off.

Percy led Them into the portal room. Zöe looked around.
"How do we know which one?" She asked.
"Wait," Bianca moved in front of one of them, she put her hand over the swirling vortex, "it's this one."
"How can you be sure?" Silena asked her.
"I can sense the God's power on it." She said simply.
Percy grinned, "well then after you Bianca." She smiled and stepped through the portal. Immediately she was swept up in the swirling vortex.
"C'mon lets go." Luke said. One by one, everyone else followed Bianca through the portal.

Percy came out second. Closely followed by Luke, Silena, Beckendorf and Zöe. They had come out in the empty throne room on mount Olympus. Soon everyone appeared. Percy stepped away from the group.
"ZEUS!" He yelled,"GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!"
There was a rumble of thunder and Zeus appeared on his throne. He had frown on his face.
"What do you want Perseus." Zeus asked. Percy blinked at the God he had been missing for what over 300 years? And all Zeus has to say is what do you want!
"What do you mean what do I want?"
"Well you only yell for me when you want something."
"I've not been on earth for a year!" Percy looked at Zeus blankly.
"What are you talking about I saw you yesterday!" Zeus looked bored.
"Yesterday I was stuck in a very small room on Saga." Percy said, puzzled.
"Just go to camp and stop annoying me," with another crack of thunder Zeus dissapered.

Hehehehe Cliffy.
Love YA
~Em