Chapter 34

The two broke away from the hug. They were both silent for a minuet. Then a thought struck Piper. "So who has been here for the last nine months?" Piper asked.
"I think I have a good idea," Percy growled.
"Who?" Piper asked puzzled.
"Chaos."

Annabeth and Percy were on the beach talking about the baby when the hooded figure walked out in front of them. He glared at Percy.
"Percy Jackson," he said, the voice was familiar, but Annabeth couldn't quite work out who it was, "I need to talk to you."
Percy looked at her, "I'll be five minuets," he promised. He got up and him and the hooded figure walked off together.

"So what'd you want?" 'Percy' said.
The real Percy took off his hood and glared at the imposter.
"You can drop the act Chaos I know it's you," Percy said. 'Percy' smiled and transformed into the form of Chaos.
"I'm still acting," Chaos smiled evilly and transformed again. The shape he took was one Percy had only read about in books over his time in Saga as Saviour. He now took the form of End.
Percy drew his sword, "what have you done with Chaos?" He growled.
"He's safe, like he has been for the past 301 years since I captured him." End's smile spread wider. "You can have your Annabeth back once I get what I need from her. Until then I guess I'll have to think of a way to keep you out of the way." End's brow crinkled. Obviously thinking. "ah, I have the perfect thing." Percy was frozen in fear. As End reached for his forehead Percy couldn't even move out of the way. End touched a finger to Percy's forehead and everything went black.

End walked back to Annabeth now in the real Percy Jackson's body. The boy was tightly locked away in the corner of his own mind where his worst fears dwelled. In a nightmare that wouldn't end until End got what he wanted. A son. The child that dwelt within Annabeth Chase would soon be born then End could return home, with a son and air to the throne. His throne. Or rather Chaos' throne, but now it was End's. The plan was far beyond stopping soon the universe would be his.

Hey guys.
I have one more day until half tearm.
I'm sorry but I won't be able to update all weekend because I'm camping with my family. I might be able to update Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but then I'm going on a residential weekend for my county sailing (like regionals I think). I'm accutally so happy right now I just found out that I got into the county sailing. And I might be team captain for the under 14s. #EXCITED!!!!!
Love ya
~Em