Chapter 44

Tristan pulled away, "happy birthday." He muttered. Pulling a small wrapped present out of his back pocket.
Hope was speechless. She took the present with fumbling fingers. "thankyou." She said.
She unwrapped it. It was a leather jewlery box. She opened it. Tears sprung to her eyes when she saw what it was. "you remembered." She gasped.
He smiled, "of course I remembered."
It had been on the beach at camp half blood when they were 12. The two had been sitting and laughing about the Aphrodite girls 'shipping' them. A seagreen pebble had washed up onto the beach. Tristan had grabbed it and held it up to Hope's face.
"The same shade," he had remarked, "the exact same shade as your eyes."
Hope had laughed and snatched the pebble from his hand.
"Tell you what," Hope proposed, "if we're still friends when we're 15 you give this to me and then I will know we'll be friends forever."
"That's cheesy," Tristan had laughed, "like a BFF token."
"Sort of."
"Sure," he took the pebble back, "I guess."
In the box was a pendant. Set in the middle was the same seagreen stone from three years ago. She launched forward and hugged him.
"Bones H," Tristan gasped for air, "crushing bones."
"Sorry." She let go of him.
"No problem," he smiled. A dazzling smile. Them both at the same time, they lent in and kissed.

After four hours from leaving earth. (All in high speed) at about 8 o'clock earth time, Percy saw it. The place that he had spent over 300 years of his life. Saga. Percy yelled at Leo to aim for the cliffs and drop down behind them so that the guards didn't see them. By the time Leo parked the ship and everyone got off. It was 8:30. Percy led the group on the trek back. Him and Annabeth taking the lead. Then Zöe and Bianca both with their weapons ready. Beckendorf and Silena, Jason and Piper. Hazel and Frank, Leo. Hope, Tristan and Luke brining up the rear.
The walk took them very little time. Soon enough they were in the bustling streets of Saga.
"Which way now?" Piper asked.
"Split up," Percy decided, "Piper you go with Silena. Bianca, Nico and Hazel, Zöe and Frank. Leo and Beckendorf, me and Annabeth and finally Luke, Tristan and Hope."
"Why do I get stuck babysitting?" Luke whined.
"Hey, we can take care of ourselves," Hope said. Percy couldn't help but notice the new pendant hanging around his daughter's neck, "we don't need babysitting."
"Hey Lukey don't underestimate Graces or Jacksons." Annabeth smiled at him. He rolled his eyes at her.
"Meet back here by 12pm earth time," Percy said. The group split of to search for Chaos.

Hey guys.
Yesterday I did a county sailing comp. we have trained for 7 years and now we have finally won! I'm so happy right now I can't even!!!!
Anyway... Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Can you guys think of a ship name for Tristan and Hope? Coz I think Trope sounds a bit weird.
Well...
Love ya
~em xx