Chapter 12

Chaos threw a fit when the messenger told him. In Fact he blew up the Galaxy Squata. When he had finally calmed down the messenger was standing in the corner of the room, with a terrified expression on his face.
"It's okay, you can come out," Chaos thundered. The messenger edged out of the corner. Chaos' face broke into a VERY forced smile." So what if Di Angelo remembers, the reason I have six is so that if I loose five I'll still have one, Jackson won't remember, I had to work extra hard on him, he's had him memories wiped before. She won't remember who the others are anyway and if she causes any trouble I can always remove her."

The Olympians stared at Bianca Di Angelo. No one said anything.
"H-How," Hades stuttered, he had let go of his daughter and was standing in front of her. His black eyes boring into her brown ones.
"I don't have a clue," Bianca smiled.
"Who are the others?" Poseidon asked, obviously thinking about his lost son.
"I don't have the faintest idea," Bianca smiled again. No one thought the obvious (even Athena), Bianca Di Angelo had been one of the six souls to disappear first. There were six of the elite and Bianca was one of them.

Frank sat at the Hades/Pluto table in the dining pavilion, he didn't care about the looks he got from the other campers, and Chiron didn't mind where Frank sat. Nico, Hazel and Frank sat together at one side of the table, whilst Saviour sat at the Zeus/Jupiter table with Alpha, Jason and Thalia.
"So your sister is alive?" Frank asked, Nico had just explained how Huntress had shown up at their cabin and told them who she really was.
"Basically yes," Nico said, he smiled to himself.
"Hi," Huntress said, she settled herself down next to Hazel. She had her hood pulled up.
"Hey." Hazel said.
"Why is your hood up?" Nico asked his older sister, well technically she was older, but she had been dead for a few years and then came back... Demigod lives were confusing.
"The gods decided it would be better if I kept it up, we don't know who the others are, they can't suspect anything is wrong, my job is to work out who they are," Bianca smiled and reached for a plate.