Chapter 11

Saviour sat on the roof of the Hades/Pluto cabin thinking about the events of the past day. He wasn't sure what to make of any of it. All he knew was that he felt right at home at this camp, even more than he had in Saga and he was determined to find out why that was.

The next morning Bianca went to the big house to talk with Chiron. She had drawn her hood up so not to cause a panic among the campers who might recognise her. When she got there she realised that Chiron wasn't there, there was a note pinned to the door.
Campers,
I have been summoned to Olympus for a meeting, I will be back soon.
Chiron.
Bianca shrugged, then decided that the gods had to find out at some point, why not now.
She teleported to Olympus.

Hades was allowed to meetings now. He wasn't an official Olympian, but he might as well be.
He sat in the wooden chair by the fire, listening to the other Gods bicker. Ever since those souls had dissapered the Gods had just been fighting more, making it even harder for them to make decisions.
Huntress appeared in the middle of the room.
"I'm sorry for the intrusion," she said," I have something that I think you need to know." she glanced over at Chiron who stood by the door." I really don't know how to say this."
"Say what child?" Chiron asked.
"Iambiancadiangelo," she said very quickly. All of the gods stared at her, asking a silent question 'say it again?', the girl took a deep breath," I am Bianca Di Angelo." She pulled the hood off of her head. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hades jumped up and ran to his daughter.
"I missed you Bianca," he murmured into her hair.
"I missed you too dad," she said.