Chapter 24

Charm was (to put it lightly) very confused. Her boyfriend Forge hadn't spoken to her in two days. Star hadn't looked at her since Huntress had dissapered, and although Alpha and Saviour were normal they weren't on her list of people she'd choose to talk to.
She had a feeling. A feeling that the enemy was closer than anyone elts knew. It was like she'd met the enemy before. Maybe on a past mission? Before she got amnesia?
But despite all that she finally felt at home here at Camp Olympus. She had found a new sister in Piper McLean and a new life with the Aphrodite/Venus cabin. Yes she had her family in the Elite, but she felt just as at home on earth as she did in Forges arms. Which was saying something because that was the most at home she'd ever felt.
"Hey Charm," Piper poked her arm. "What're you thinking about?"
Charm jerked back to reality. She looked over at Piper, "just stuff."
Piper rolled her eyes, "sure just 'stuff'" she put air quotations around stuff. "Is stuff Forge's nickname?" Charm smiled and punched her friend lightly on the arm. "Well come on, you need to help me choose an outfit for tonight." Piper walked over to the closet and opened it.

I am so sorry it took me this long to update, my wifi hadn't been working for TWO F*****G WEEKS!
The only way I could go on wattpad was on my phone on my data and I can't update from my phone because it's a stupid phone.
But Yer here's the Chapter. My wifi still isn't working (I'm using my neighbours) so don't expect and updates until we get it sorted. I'm sorry 😞