Chapter 47

Tristan stood in shock. After Power and End dissapered everyone was in shock. Percy was the first to break out of it. He turned around to look at the rest of the group.
"We need to find them," he said. Everyone broke out of their trances. Chaos stepped up.
"I know where he'll be."
"Lead the way," Jason said. Chaos walked off. Everyone followed him.

As they walked Tristan fell into step with Hope, he took her hand. It was ice cold.
"H your so cold," he told her.
"Am I?" She asked. Tristan pulled his jumper off and pulled it over her head. She smiled, "thanks Tris."
She pulled her dagger out of her belt and held it out in front of her.
"I got you that didn't I?" Tristan asked. She nodded. Chaos stopped then asked them all to stand in a circle and hold hands. They did, Tristan ended up in the middle of Hope and his mother.
They evaporated. Tristan couldn't see or hear anything. Then the world solidified and he found himself looking at an old wooden shack.
"This," Chaos said, "is where the universe began began."

Power was fighting himself. A little voice in his head kept saying
They're your family. She's your sister. Your TWIN sister. Why are you fighting them?
But the other part of him said
Let them come. I'll kill them all.
He didn't know what half to listen to. His heart or his head. But then he realised he was his father's son. He showed no mercy.

They neared the shack and Hope could hardly contain her fear. She was terrified, that she'd do something wrong, that she'd do something she would regret.
The situation was spinning out of control. There was no stopping it.
They entered the shack, Chaos first then her, followed closely by everyone else.
Power and End stood in the middle of the room. End had a wide smile on his face, but Power looked confused, like he wasn't sure what he was doing. A group of monsters stood around them; they were nothing like what Hope had ever seen before, something that wasn't from Earth, too terrible, too horrible.
"Brother." End said, inclining his head to Chaos.
"Nice choice," Chaos commented, "to end this where it all began."
"And that's what I intend to do," End smiled, "to end the universe, by ending you," then they charged.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update.
I've been so busy for the last few days, I just finished a play, four nights in a row of really late nights, I am so tired!
I won't update next week either because I'm on a school residential in France.
I'll try to update at least once more before I leave, but I might not be able to as I'm SOOOOO behind on homework.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, even though it is short.
~Em xxx