Chapter 17

Nico stood on the top of the Hades cabin.
If I jump what will they think? He thought to himself, will they care?
"Nico don't do it," he turned and saw Hazel, "she wouldn't have wanted that."
Nico sat down, with his feet dangling over the edge, Hazel sat down next to him.
"It's, it's just like I lost her all over again," Nico said. Even to him his voice sounded broken.
Hazel put her arm around Nico and her head on his shoulder, "you know Will likes you too."
"How-How did you-"
"Know? It's obvious and I asked Piper."
"Oh," Nico stared towards the Apollo cabin, where he could see Will sitting on the front steps sharpening his arrows.
"You should ask him out, we don't know who will survive this war," Hazel followed his eyes to the Apollo cabin.
"I guess."

Annabeth sat on Zeus's fist with Piper and Jason. The six of the seven who were left had decided to meet up. They did that sometimes, but Annabeth still felt like it was just them giving her the opportunity to cry on their shoulders with no one there who would judge her. She knew that they all understood how Annabeth had felt everyday since the day he died. Every second of every day his last words echoed in her head, "ANNABETH GET OUT OF HERE!" Over and over. That and the blue coral pendant that he had given her were the only things that she had left of him. Sometimes she couldn't even picture his face. That broke her heart.
She felt tears spring to her eyes. Piper put her arm around Annabeth.
"Hey, it's okay," Piper said, she wiped away a tear that was tracing its way down Annabeth's cheek.
"He's never coming back is he?" It didn't matter that it had been 300 years, Annabeth had always had hope that percy would appear one day and hug her and tell her how much he missed her. Only now was it sinking in that she would never feel his arms around her again. Or his lips on her's. She was broken beyond repair. Well not completely, if her seaweedbrain came back he would have a chance of fixing her. But now Annabeth would just have to accept that she would never be whole again.

Hi guys.
I have to ask this.
Does anyone want to do a colab with me?
(Where we write a book together) if you PM me your email address and any idea for books I'll choose my favourite and get back to you and we can write one together. YAY!
Emily xx