Chapter 28

Before I even start I'm gonna just say this.
If I see the word update or add another part or anything like that I will make you wait until June for the next chapter.

"THEY'RE COMING!" The look out ran down halfblood hill yelling. Immediately the Elite were in the armoury throwing weapons to demigods who ran through. When every demigod had passed the five elite grabbed their weapons and joined.

The fight had already started when Luke got there he launched straight into battle. He swung his sword at an approaching Hell hound and then turned around to cut down a group of Empousi. Soon all the monsters around him were reduced to piles of golden dust.
"Very good Alpha," a man's voice said. Luke's head whipped around and standing there was Chaos. A low throaty growl rumbled in the back of his throat. Chaos rolled his eyes and waved his hand. Luke froze. Literally, he couldn't move.
Chaos walked around him and laughed, "now Alpha or shouldn't I say Luke. I'm going to send you to a place where you can never return." Luke's eyes widened. "Oh," Chaos laughed, "don't worry your friends will be joining you soon. Well all except the Jackson boy. He's a good boy don't you think?" Luke tried to speak but he couldn't move his lips. "Goodbye Luke." Chaos said and then Luke's world went black.

Zöe, Beckendorf and Silena's story's of that battle were pretty much the same as Luke's. Chaos found all of them throughout that day. All apart from Saviour. He didn't realise his friends were gone until the end of the battle. All the monsters were piles of dust. As Saviour slashed through the last one it made one final grab. It ripped off his hood. The battle field was silent as he looked around. Everyone stared at him. Have I got something on my face? He thought to himself.
All at once eight people swarmed towards him. Jason, Leo, Piper, Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Nico and Annabeth. They all piled up on top of him. Yelling things like.
"KELP HEAD!" and "WATER BOY!" and even a girl's voice yelling "YOU STUPID IDIOT!"
But the one that stuck out most was the closest. Also the only face he could see on the pile. Blonde curls, grey eyes and two words,"Seaweed Brain." Then two words came to his mind.
"Wise Girl."

I know its a bit shorter than others have been but just incase you couldn't see alot happened. So has Percy remembered? Where are Luke, Zöe, Beckendorf and Silena? What will happen next? If I see the word Update will I really make you wait until June?
See Ya
~Em xx