Chapter 42

Later that night when Hope was asleep. The old Elite team and Annabeth sat around the table in their dining room.
"So do you have any idea how we find Chaos?" Zöe asked.
"No." Percy took a sip of his drink.
"How did you get off earth when you went looking for Bianca?" Luke wondered.
"Chaos," Percy said, "I mean End, he created a portal for me."
"Well that's great," Luke said sarcastically.
"We need to work out how to make a portal then," Bianca reasoned.
"Basically," Percy looked over to Annabeth, "Annabeth, you know anything about making portals?"
"No," Annabeth admitted, "no I don't think you're gonna be able find any books anywhere on earth."
"I did some reading on space travel whist we were in Saga," Zöe pondered, "maybe if we could make a ship or something..." She trailed off.
"I could try to modify the Argo III," Beckendorf offered. The Argo III was a ship that Leo had built as a present to camp when he got back. It was just like the Argo II but instead of the metal dragon figure head it just had a normal figure head.
"How quickly could you get it done?" Bianca asked him.
"Um... About three months, that's without any complications."
"We don't have three months." Annabeth said.
"How about with all of the Hephaestus cabin's help?" Percy asked.
"That would only knock about a month off it."
"How about with all the campers help?" Percy asked.
Beckendorf thought for a second, "days."
"Well what are we waiting for, start designing!"

Power was in his room when it happened. Suddenly a surge of fear? hope? He didn't know. He sensed something different. Maybe the war had changed corse. But how was that possible? Everyone he knew of was already fighting.
"DAD!" He yelled. End teleported into his room.
"What is it son?"
"Something's different," Power said, "in the war."
End sat down on the end of his bed, "they told her." He said, more to himself than anyone else.
"They told who?"
"Your sister," End said, "her name is Hope."
"I have a sister?"
End took out a scroll from a pocket and handed his son it, "read this."
Power did.
Two children of the same mother,
Shall battle sister on brother,
The 15th year soon shall come,
When Hope or Power shall prevail.
"So she's not on our side?" Power asked.
"No," End said, "she's the anti you. Her father is one of the most pure, good people I've ever met."
"And you are?"
"The most evil and twisted person in the universe," End smiled.
"That's my dad," Power smiled.
"And you are the second," End said, "the second most twisted and evil person in the universe."

Hey guysssss. I've got a big science test tomorrow and I've been revising for agers!!!!!! I'm so tired and it's only 8:50. That's depressing.
Well anyway.
Love ya
~Em