Chapter 15

Forge woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Sure he was technically fighting a war. But so what, he had an amazing girlfriend and five amazing friends. Even if Huntress had been acting strange since the mention of Bianca Di Angelo. She would get over it, the six of them were a family.
Leo was a cool guy. He was an amazing craftsman, and the two spent lots of time in the forges together. Yes Forge was having a great time.

Star was remembering. She had asked Annabeth about Zöe Nightshade. She was a daughter of Atlas, and a former Hunter of Artemis. Star still wasn't sure how Zöe connected to her but she did remember. She remember trailing around with the hunters, maybe she had met Zöe there? But that didn't feel right. Zöe felt more like, like a sister that Star had forgotten. Slowly over the next few days Star would remember why Zöe was so important to her. But not until after something happened that would change the corse of the mission to earth and maybe change their lives forever.

Five o'clock the next morning the whole camp woke to screaming. It was a piercing sound coming from the Hades cabin. Star arrived just in time to see a man with a hood disappear, taking Huntress with him.