Chapter 7

"Hi I'm Star," the girl came over to Annabeth, they shook hands.
"Annabeth, Annabeth Chase," Annabeth said.
The two girls stood there in silence for a minuet or two.
"Shall we go?" Star asked. Annabeth nodded, they walked out of the throne room.

Jason looked Alpha up and down. Apart from his grinning mouth Jason couldn't really tell much about him. Thalia stood close to Jason's side. Since she had left the hunters she had always been close to his side.
"So," Alpha asked, "do you talk?"
"Yes," Jason said defensively.
"Do you like annoying girls who are very gossipy?" Alpha asked.
"No," Jason said in a puzzled tone.
"Then we'll get along fine." Alpha's grin widened.

Piper wasn't sure what to think.
The trip back to Camp Olympus had passed in silence. Charm seemed nice enough. But Piper didn't really know how to start a conversation.
She didn't even realise that they had arrived at camp until Charm pocked her.
The two girls got out and Piper payed the taxi man.
"So what do you want to see first?" Piper asked.
"I don't mind just take me to where we are staying and you can go hang out with your friends, I'm getting a migraine." Charm said.
"Okay," Piper walked off towards the Aphrodite/Venus cabin, with Charm hot on her heels.

Leo fiddled with a small wire as he talked to Forge, he was a pretty cool guy. Leo had shown him the cabins, the arena and the forge when Forge sat down. Right in the middle of the U of the original Camp Halfblood cabins.
"Dude are you alright?" Leo asked.
"I'm find I just feel really dizzy, like really really dizzy," Forge said.
"We should get you too the infirmary." Leo helped him up and they walked towards the infirmary.

Nico had seen Forge being taken to the infirmary, what he had not expected was for both Saviour and Huntress to collapse minuets later.
They were just walking past the Poseidon cabin when it happened, first Hutress said that she was feeling sick, so Hazel took her to the infirmary, then Saviour collapsed.
"Saviour!" Nico yelled. He shook Saviour, "I NEED AN APOLLO CAMPER!" He yelled.
Will sprinted up, "Nico what happened?" He knelt down.
"I don't know he just collapsed," Nico said.
"We need to get him to the infirmary," Will said, "help me carry him."