Prologue

Cassia has a become quite the sensation. After moving to New York and leaving Madeline's home, her career took off. She got a job at Star Records as a janitor, when someone heard her singing. She sang for Jimmy Star, owner of Star Records and immediately got a record deal. Releasing her first album, Black and White, including her first single, Black Roses, she's on her way to the top. Now singing anywhere she can find, including Madison Square Garden, helps her get ready for her first tour. As for Harry.? Well...

Harry had a tough time after Cassia left, but quickly got fed up with the sadness and forgot about her. He never really forgot about her, it just never bothered him anymore. After him and the rest of One Direction finished high school, they had a tour to go one. On The Road Again, their stadium tour, has been a handful. The boys are having great fun and time together. Their lives are good. What about Taylor.? Hmm...

As for Taylor, she was the same as Harry. Not as bad though. She talked to Cassia everyday. He had no connect with her whatsoever. Taylor finished high school with the boys and was debased they had to leave. Her and Niall have been dating for a year and a half now. They made it official to the public and to theirselves 6 months after Cassia left for New York. After high school, Taylor moved to Manhattan to be a photographer. She ended up being One Direction's photographer for half their On The Road Again Tour. She's living her dream just like everyone else.

Taylor invites the boys and Cassia back to California for her 20th birthday party. What's happen when they all meet again.? Most of all, what happens to Cassia and Harry.?