Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

*this is gonna be a really short chapter*

We get to the house and I'm a nervous wreck. Louis literally sits in the car with me for 10 minutes calming me down while Zayn, Liam, and Niall are inside. I say I'm ready and we walk up the stairs to the house.

I don't know why I'm nervous because Cassia couldn't come. She has a show tonight. We walk in and there stands Taylor. I smile at her as she runs up and his Louis, then me. She looks just as beautiful as I remember 2 years ago.

We all sit and watch tv for about 20 minutes. We talk about our lives now and other stuff. We have really missed out on each other's lives.

After a while, Taylor stands up with a big grin on her face. I swear if she scares Liam with a spoon again...

"I swear if you bring a spoon in here.." Liam starts. Everyone laughs their heads off while Taylor shakes her head.

"No it's a good surprise." she says. She bought us food.? A new movie.? Some video games.? I got nothing.

"Well what is it.?" I ask. She looks up to the stairs as we all turn around.

Oh.

My.

God.

She walks down the stairs with a nervous smile. As she gets near us, I stand.

"Cassia.?" I say. She smiles.

"Hi Harry."