Chapter 23

Harry's P.O.V
(surprise.!)

I'm walking back and forth in my dressing room, nervous as hell. The boys are walking around getting their suits and ties on while I'm over here having a panic attack.

Today is me and Cassia's wedding day.

It's been a year since Darcy was born and we decided we couldn't stand waiting anymore. Louis comes up to me and notices my uneasiness.

"You okay man.?" he asks. So look at him and rub my hand against my face. I'm about to run my hands through my hair when he stops me.

"It took Lou 2 hours to get your hair like that, I don't think she wants to do it again. Besides we don't have time. Wedding starts in 30 minutes." he says. My eyes go wide. I can't believe I'm getting married in 30 minutes.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

The 30 minutes goes by pretty quickly and im standing at the alter waiting for my bride to come down the aisle.

I watch Eleanour and Louis walked down together. Then Liam and Danielle, Zayn and Perrie, and finally Niall and Taylor. Our little baby Darcy walks down the aisle as our flower girl, going up the stage and taking Taylor's hand. The music starts to play as the doors open again, revealing my beautiful bride.

Cassia's P.O.V

I get my dress on, my makeup, my veil, my hair, everything. I look in the mirror, and I don't believe what I see.

I look...amazing. I'm getting married. I'm getting married to the love of my life today. I wonder how Harry is reacting to this. I know I'm nervous, but I also know Harry goes over the top when he's nervous.

"It's time." my brother walks in. He takes my hand and walks me out to the hallway. I see the bridesmaids all walk out with their husbands. I never told you did i.? Louis and Eleanour got married. She just found out she's expecting. Zayn and Perrie just got married a month ago. Liam and Danielle are engaged, the wedding is in a month. Taylor and Niall got married before all of us and already have a one year old little boy, Theo.

The music starts to play as me and Brandon lock arms. I breathe deep, getting ready for my life to change completely. In a good way obviously.

"Are you ready.?" he asks. I look over and he's smiling at me. He may not admit it but I know how much he likes Harry.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say. The doors open wide and we start to walk down the aisle. I look up to see my beautiful soon to be husband staring at me with a huge smile on his face. We get to the stand and Brandon kisses my cheek, handing me over to Harry with a smile.

We hold each other's hands, listening to the man telling us everything. We say our vows and it's time to say I do.

"Harry Edward Styles, do you take this woman to be your wife.?"

"I do." he says. Squeezing my hand in the process.

"And Cas-" i interrupt him.

"I do. Just let him kiss me." I say. Everyone starts laughing, same as the man.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Harry immediately slashes his lips on mine in a hungry gesture. Our tongues slip into each other's mouths as we pay attention to the kiss and the clapping behind us.

We pull away and walk back down to the aisle, to the reception room. We have our first dance, everyone gets to dance with us, it was time for the father and bride dance.

I have no father. Suddenly, I feel arms go around my waist as I turn around, faced by Des, Harry's father.

"Shall we dance.?" he says. I smile at him, my eyes wanting to water. I nod and take his hand, and we dance to the music. When our dance is over Harry gives me a kiss and says he has a surprise for me.

He walks up to the stage and picks up the microphone, speaking.

"Hello everyone. Thank you for coming to our wedding today we are so very grateful and so happy to be here. I have a surprise for my beautiful wife. She was listening to all of the boys and I songs one day and she told me her favorite song. She said "One day, maybe you could sing this to me on our wedding day." so that's what I'm going to do."

He takes out a guitar and hands it to Niall as the boys come on stage and looks at me, adjusting the microphone. He makes sure he's sitting right in the middle of the stage, so he can see me best. The boys sit around him, all on stools.

"This is Little Things. Hope you like it." Niall starts playing the guitar as Zayn starts singing, looking at Perrie.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bare this in mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me

Liam starts to sing his part, looking at Danielle.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes

When you smile you've never loved, your stomach our your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But it's you

It's you

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

Harry starts to sing his part as he looks at me straight in the eyes, knowing his effect.

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But it's you

It's you

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

Niall starts to sing his part to Taylor

You've never loved yourself as first much as I love you

You never treat yourself right darling but I want you to

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'd love yourself like I love you oohh

Harry stands up and strides over to me, singing his part and taking my hands in his.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

Cuz it's you

It's you

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things