Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

I lay there, naked, in bed with the love of my life, frozen. I just asked her to marry me and she hasn't said a word. I thought it would be the right decision. She's pregnant. Wouldn't it be best to get married.? And we've always talked about marriage, it's just never happened for real.

She lays there, frozen. Her eyes are wide as she stares at me and starts to sit up against the headboard of the bed.

"Harry I-" she starts but I interrupt.

"Cassia look. I know that this is so sudden and I don't exactly have a ring yet but just hear me out. I know we just had sex and we found out you were pregnant only a day ago, but I've been thinking about this for a while now. When you told me you were pregnant, I knew that it was the right time to ask you. I love you. I love you so much, with everything I have. You and this baby. This baby is a new start for us and I think marriage is the best position for this. Now I'm not asking you to marry me just because you're pregnant. I'm asking you to marry me, now specifically, because I love you with all my heart and I've been waiting for the right moment. This is the right moment. I love you Cassia Elizabeth Reynes. Marry me.?" I say. I sit there with my hands in hers, as she tightens her grip.

She looks up at me and smiles, nodding with tears in her eyes. I literally start to sob as I pull her into my chest and hold her tight, knowing she's going to officially be mine. I just have to get her a ring.

"Now I just have to get you a ring." i laugh. She laughs in my arms and pulls away. We sit there and stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, until she speaks.

"I can't believe we're actually getting married." she says. I lean forward and peck her nose.

"I've been waiting for this since I met you." I say and smash our lips together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing in the bedroom waiting for Cassia to get in the shower with me. She walks into the bedroom, finally, and walks in dropping her towel instantly and getting in. We've decided to tell everyone tonight about our official engagement. They won't be here for about 4 hours so I insisted on Cassia taking a shower with me. I pull my towel down and get into the water once Cassia says it's warm.

We have 4 hours so, me being me, I'm gonna seduce her and she's gonna give in. I stand in the shower, the warm water hitting my chest, as her back stands to me. She turns around and sees me, eyeing me up and down. I smirk.

"Still intrigued with what you see after all this time.?" I sass. She gives me a, failed, annoyed look and turns back around. I pull her back to my chest and she hits her hands on my shoulders. Her big brown eyes meet mine and I instantly kiss her. Her lips move in sync with mine as I deepen it, moving my head to the side.

She slips her tongue in my mouth and I moan. With my hands on her hips, I move backwards and turn her around so her back gently hits the back of the shower. I move my lips to her neck and nipple on her soft spot. When no moan comes out i start to suck and she moans really loudly. She feels my smirk on her shoulder since she pulls me by my curls back up to her lips, connecting them once she sees them.

I move my hand down her stomach and near her area. She gasps as I slide my finger across her c.lit. I think about sliding my finger inside her but I decided against it.

By surprise, she flips us around and pushes me against the shower, making out with me intensely. I push her away gently. She grunts.

"Someone's baby hormones are acting up." I say. She gives me a dirty look and starts to kiss me again. I kiss her back, our lips moving in sync, loving this moment. I push her back again and grab my shampoo, starting to wash my hair.

She gets the memo and growls, grabbing her shampoo as well and washing her hair. We wash our hair while making jokes and then wash our bodies. I turn the water off and hand Cassia her towel and she walks out. I stay behind the curtain and dry.

When I'm done, I walk into the bedroom and grab some black skinny jeans and a plain white tshirt. I don't know where Cassia went so I go back into the bathroom and blow dry my curls. Once I set them where they need to be i go look for Cassia.

She's still not in the bedroom so I go downstairs and look in the living room and kitchen. Nope. Where could she be.?

"Cassia.?" I yell through the flat.

"Cass.?" I hear grunting down the hallway to the guest bathroom. I walk down and see Cassia, completely ready for our guests, but puking in the toilet. I run over and pull her hair back, watching her throw up everything in her stomach.

She stops and closes the toilet, flushing it and turning around. She looks up at me and smiles a little.

"Thanks. Sorry I'm gonna be such a struggle for the next 9 months." she laughs. I give a little smile and lean down to her level, taking her hands in mine.

"Hey, I helped you get into this mess and I'm gonna help you get through it, okay.?" I say. She laughs at my words, calling her being pregnant a "mess".

"I love you okay.? Don't worry, you and this baby are my priority." I say. She suddenly stiffens and looks at me with wide eyes.

"What.?" I ask. She slowly stands and walks out, going to the kitchen and picking up her phone. She dials a number and holds the phone up to her ear.

"John.! Hi I'm so sorry I didn't return your call." she says. I hear talking on the other side and she laughs a little.

"Yes thank you. But what is it you needed to tell me." she asks. She stands there nodding her head until she immediately stops.

"What.?! Oh okay. Umm, yea no problem. How long will it be.?" I just stand here listening to her conversation, no information being given to me.

"Oh okay. That's not so bad. Of course it will work. I will see you in a month. Bye John." she hangs up and looks at me.

"Well.?" I ask, arms going out in a questioning motion. She sighs and walks toward me, kissing me gently and then looking me in the eyes. I put my hands on her cheeks and rub my thumbs across them, reassuring her everything will be okay.

"I have my tour in a month." she says. I tighten my grip on her and instantly get mad. She's pregnant what the fuck.! She can't go.!

"Harry please calm down. It's only 4 months I will be fine. He said if you and the boys weren't busy you could come with us but you have your tour as well." she says. I nod, knowing that we've been getting ready for this tour for a while.

"It's gonna be okay. We're both famous. We knew the trouble we'd be getting into. I will call you every time I can, and I'm sure we'll run into each other during the tour at sometime." I tell her. She nods as a knock comes at the door. I kiss her passionately but quickly, pulling away and smiling. I walk towards the door and look back at her, making sure she's okay. She nods with a smile as I open the door, Taylor and the boys coming in.