Chapter 11

Cassia's P.O.V

We drive home in complete silence. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to tell Harry. We pull into the driveway and I decide right now is best. Now or Never.

"Are you really gonna do this.?" Taylor asks. I nod and look at her.

"I have to." I say as I get out of the car and walk to the front door. I open it and all the boys are sitting on the couch watching football (soccer).

I walk over to Harry, tears brimming my eyes. He looks at me worried and stands up.

"Cassia what's wrong." Harry asks, taking my hands. I let them go and sit him down.

"I didn't go run errands with Taylor." I say. They all look confused. Harry states straight at me.

"Okay. And..." he says.

"We went to the doctor instead." Harry's face gets a little worried. Like a 'are you sick.?' worried.

"And..."

"And..." I can't get it out. But I have to.

"Im pregnant." I say. Harry looks at me, and doesn't say anything. The other boys sit there with wide eyes.

"You are.?" a raspy voice says, with a hint of excitement. Excitement.? I look up at Harry. He has a little smile on his face.

"Yea. Yea I am." I say. He stands and walks over to me. He puts his hands on my stomach.

"You mean.." he starts.

"You mean, that baby in there, is mine.?" I nod as a tear falls. He smiles and I think i see tears brim his eyes.

"oh my god. I can't believe it. Your pregnant. I'm gonna be a father. A father. We're gonna be parents." I nod more as he pulls me up and spins me around. I cry into his shoulder, not of sadness anymore, but happiness.

"Wait." I say. Harry puts me down and takes my hands in his.

"What about the tour. and Paul." I say. Harry nods.

"We have an interview in 3 hours. We can go an hour early and talk to Paul about it, and see if you can announce it on the interview." he says. I nod and put on a nervous smile. This is gonna be fun.