Chapter 14

Cassia's P.O.V

I straddle his lap while he breathes heavily. I gently grab his length. He lets out a small gasp and closes his eyes.

"C-Cassia. What are y-you doing." he stutters. I smile at him and start to move my head up and down. He moans my name and it makes me want to do more.

I let go and he grunts. I move lower until my head is between his legs. He lifts his head to see what I'm doing and his eyes go wide. I wrap my mouth around him and he instantly groans, his length swelling in my mouth.

I move my head and take more and more of him in, as he jerks his hips in pleasure.

"I'm a-about to-" he starts. I immediately stop and he calms, I don't want him to be done just yet. He starts to breathe at a regular pace as I crawl back up the bed.

He tries to flip us over but I stop him, wanting to try it like this. He slowly nods and positions my hips.

I sit up a little as he slides himself in me, the feeling growing inside me. I whine a little, but it soon turns to pleasure.

Harry pulls my face down and kisses me hard. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I moan. I start to grind on him, his length going deeper inside me.

"Oh god Cassia. K-Keep going. Fuck." I turn my head and make the kiss deeper, grinding on him harder and faster.

"You feel so good Cassia. I love you so much." he moans. Our breathing gets heavier as we reach the ends. I slowly pull myself off of him and lay on the bed. I calm my breathing as I look over at Harry.

He smiles at me and takes my hand. I let go and start to kiss him again. I can only leave those lips for so long. It starts to get intense once again, but the kiss slowly dyes down after a few minutes and we pull away.

"I have a question Cassia." Harry says.

"Anything." I say. He smiles nervously at me and looks at my stomach. He gently rubs his hand on my belly.

"Harry, what is it.?" I ask. He looks up and stares at me when those beautiful emerald eyes.

"Marry me, Cassia."