Chapter 1

Cassia's P.O.V

"We congratulate Cassia Reynes on selling out her first tour ever.! We will be back with a interview with Justin Bieber.! Stay tuned."

"Yeaa Cassia.! Woohoo.!" Everyone claps and cheers after the news turns off. I can't believe my tour is sold out. Best. Thing. Ever.!

"Thanks guys. Thank You.!" We all celebrate and get ready for my concert at Madison Square Garden tonight.

While I'm getting dressed and heading out to the stage for practice, my manager, John, calls me over.

"Hey John. I didn't do it this time I swear.! It was the band.!" John starts laughing and shakes his head. Me and the band agitate everyone a lot.

"No. No. You have a visitor." I give him a confused look as he leads me outside MSG.

"John im gonna get trampled by fans, why are we going outside.?" He looks at me then laughs. He turns back around and goes toward my dressing room as he shakes his head.

"Sorry, I was thinking of other stuff." I laugh as he opens the door. He takes me to the couch and sits me down.

"Stay and don't move. Your surprise will be here soon." He nods and walks out.

"Woof." I say and put my hands up as if they're paws. I wait about 10 minutes, using the time to practice my songs. I finish my last sentence of Black Roses, when I hear clapping.

Your love is like black roses.

"Wooooooo.!!!" Clapping and screaming fills the room as I turn around and see...

"AAAHHH.!!! TAYLOR.!!" I run to my best friend with open arms and we embrace while screaming, jumping, with a little crying. I haven't seen her in 2 years, don't judge me.

"I can't believe your here.! Why are you here.?" I say.

"I came because one, I wanted to see one of your concerts and two, your coming home for my 20th birthday.!" I start jumping with excitement. Coming home.?! California.!!

"No way.!" I scream. She laughs.

"Yes way.! You leave in two days.! Did you forget my birthday.?" she says with a fake sad face.

"No. I was gonna call you and say happy birthday. Maybe some Skype and a simple phone call but I didn't know I was getting to come home.! I'm so excited.!" We both laugh and smile at each other, until she turns serious.

"What.? Taylor what's wrong.?" She sighs.

"Harry will be there."