Chapter 18

Cassia's P.O.V

I wake up to an empty bed, as I remember the events of last night. I suddenly don't want to get up, until I get a text from my phone. I pick it up and see it's from Niall.

Come over to the flat now.

Okay... I tell him I'll be there soon as I get up and change. I put on a long sleeve sweater, covering my scars, some jeans and my black cabs. I grab my keys and get in the car.

After about 10 minutes of driving I pull into the boys flat. I see Harry's Range Rover and Taylor's red jeep. Great, thanks Niall. I get out and go to the door, knocking quietly. It opens to reveal Niall as he gives a small smile. He lets me in and I see everyone sitting around in the living room, except for Harry.

Taylor stands up and I tense. She frowns and walks closer, pulling me into a hug. I gently hug her back, not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry I did that Cass. I was just worried about you. I want the baby and you to be healthy, we all do. I shouldn't have over reacted like that." I except her apology and turn to the boys.

"Umm...where's Harry.?" I ask Louis. He looks down and starts to fiddle with his fingers.

"He's upstairs in my room. You should go talk to him." he says. I nod and walk to the stairs. I quickly walk up them and go the Louis's door. I knock on it as I hear a muffled "who is it." I immediately feel like a horrible person as I say it's me. He says come in and I open the door.

I walk in and he turns his head, showing me how much of a horrible person I am. His face is very red and puffy. His eyes are bloodshot and wet, his hands are pale and he looks so weak.

"Oh my god Harry." is all I can say. I walk over to him and kneel down in front, taking his cold hands in mine.

"Why. Why did u do that.? I was trying to help. You scared me Cassia. Not only that but you hurt me. You said you didn't need me. I didn't know what to do but leave." He says between sobs.

"I'm sorry Harry the stress was eating me alive. It was controlling me and I just wanted to be alone and not tlk to anyone. When you kept knocking I snapped. I'm sorry Hazza I love you so much." I say between my small cries. I look into his eyes and smile. He smiles back and looks down.

I admire his beautiful features until I hear what I wish I didn't.

"Cassia what the hell is that.?" I look down to where he's pointing and see tht my right wrist is showing. Oh god. I try to get up by Harry grabs my left wrist and I cry out in pain. He immediately lets go and stands up with me. I stand in front of him with fear as he walks over and wraps his arms around my waist. He looks me in the eyes with sadness.

"Cassia...why.?" he says. I start to cry as I answer him.

"The tour, and losing you, and the baby, and the fight...I wanted to die." I say. He pulls me closer and kisses all of my scars. Then kisses my belly, and looks up at me.

He gently pulls me closer to him and kisses me deeply and passionately.

"I love you so much Cassia. Don't leave me." he says. And at that moment I knew, I was wanted, and I was loved.