Chapter 19

Cassia's P.O.V

It's the day I leave for the tour and I'm already growing a little baby bump. The doctor said the baby will most likely be early because of its growth rate. Harry is nervous as hell, walking around the bedroom making sure I have everything. I can't help but laugh at him, it's adorable.

"Harry. Harry.! HARRY.!" I scream. He turns to me and smiles apologetically. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I admire those eyes for as long as I can, knowing I won't see them for a long time.

"We still have 5 hours, can you please calm down. I should be the one that's stressed. I'm going on a 4 month tour while pregnant." I laugh. He laughs nervously and nods.

"You said we have 5 hours right.?" he asks.

"Yea. I don't need to be at the airport till 5:00 and it's noon. Why.?" I ask. He gives me that famous Harry Styles smirk and I immediately know what he's thinking.

Just as I'm about to say something his lips crash against mine, sending a huge ignite in my body. I pull him closer-if that's possible-as we walk towards the bed. I fall down backwards on the bed and crawl up. Our lips never leave each other as we get to the headboard of the bed. Harry separates our lips as he pulls his shirt over his head, me doing the same. He immediately connects our lips once again as i tug at his curls. He moans and I tug harder. He starts to grind on me, showing me how hard he is as I moan louder.

"Wait." I say. He lifts his head from my neck and looks at me.

"I'm a month pregnant." I remind him. He groans and nods, knowing it wouldn't be safe for the baby. He gets up and grabs his shirt but I stop him.

"That doesn't mean you have to put your shirt on. That also doesn't mean we can't do this." I say and grab him, smashing our lips together. He slips his tongue in my mouth and we have at least a 2 hour make out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Harry, Taylor, and the rest of the boys are sitting in the limo on the way to the airport. Harry has his head in my lap, sleeping, Taylor and Niall are snogging, while me Zayn, and Liam are talking. I play with Harry's curls and every once and a while i swear I hear a moan.

We pull up to the airport and I try to wake Harry up but instead I just get lip attacked. Harry pulls away and sits up with a smirk.

"You were awake this whole time." I say. He smirks and nods, getting out of the limo.

"I knew I kept hearing moans.!" I yell out of the limo. Harry starts laughing and takes my hand, pulling me towards the doors.

We walk in and are met with John. He takes my bags and says he'll meet me and Taylor on the plane. Everyone insisted she come with me, for my safety and just for some fun.

Niall and Taylor say goodbye by snogging again. She says goodbye to all the others as I do the same. Last is Harry. I walk up to the beautiful man who will soon be my husband. We couldn't get the wedding done in 3 weeks so we just decided to wait.

I look at his beautiful emerald eyes and I see tears forming. One falls and I rub my thumb across his cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you Cassia. Maybe we'll run into each other while we're on our tour in 2 weeks." he says. Trying to cheer me up. I nod with a smile as I give him one last kiss. Fuck, I love him.

Flight 192 to Las Angeles boarding now

"That's my flight." I say. Harry nods and hugs me. Taylor takes my hand and we walk toward the plane entrance. I look back once more and see Harry standing there. He mouths something to me, and I mouth it back.

I Love You