Chapter 10

Cassia's P.O.V

One Direction hates surprises, but they love us.! And this surprise is special.

The boys get home and we immediately tell them to sit down. I smile at Harry and the boys.

"Your not pregnant right.?" Harry asks. I laugh my head off. Geez no lol.

"No it's about your tour." They all look at each other, confused. Taylor nods at me with a smile.

"Since I am famous along with you guys, we both have tours to go on. Well, my tour is not for another year. We postponed it. Fans were a little upset but we had to because of weather and other conditions. Your new tour WWA, is a 8 month tour, right.?" They all nod.

"Well, Paul talked to me and Taylor about a very surprising offer." They all sit, confused as ever. They're such idiots.

"Paul asked me and Taylor to go on tour with you." They all smile and I put up a finger, saying I'm not finished.

"Paul not only wants us to go on the tour with you, he wants us to be in the tour with you." Harry's smile widens.

"I will be singing at least 6 out of 15 songs with you guys. Taylor is going to be the photographer of the tour. You know for the photo shoots, the shows, the whole thing." They're all on the edge of their seats.

"Well what did you guys say.?" Louis asks. Harry looks me straight in the eye and Niall's arms tighten around Taylor. I smile.

"We said yes you idiots.!" Harry smiles widely as he jumps up and pulls me into an embrace. He spins me around saying 'I love you' repeatedly. I laugh at him hysterically.

He puts me down and kisses me, long and hard.

"Alright, no make up sessions are needed. Do that in your room." Niall says, as he picks up Taylor and carries her to his room. We all look at each other and laugh.

We know what's gonna happen next.

We're sitting in the living room watch movies when we hear a bang from upstairs. It sounded really bad so Liam goes to see what it is.

I hear a door open and...

"OH GEEZ MY EYES.!" and the door shut. I laugh my head off as Liam stumbles down the stairs. I look at him.

"Are they..." He nods. I laugh so hard I fall on the floor.

"They're louder than you and Harry. That bang was the bed hitting the wall. All I heard was moans when u was walking back down here.

We all laugh at how traumatized Liam is. He has such bad luck. I almost feel bad for him. We spend the rest of the night watching movies and talking bout the tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since we told the boys we were going on tour with them. We leave for the tour in 3 weeks so me and Taylor are figuring out our outfits.

"What about this one.?" Taylor asks. She holds up short jean shorts, tights, black army boots, and a shirt that says 'Harry Styles is my boyfriend'. I nod my head with a smile, as my stomach turns.

"Ow." I say, holding my stomach. Taylor looks at me worried.

"What's wrong.?" she asks. I look at my stomach. I said my stomach turned but it felt more like something kicked me from the inside. It happens again.

"Woow." I say, pushing on my stomach a little. Taylor walks over.

"It feels like something is kicking me from the inside." I say. Taylor wide eyes me. No. It can't be. Can it.? We used protection every...the shower.

I run over to the full size mirror and pull my shirt up, uncovering my stomach. I turn to my side. My stomach has a little bump to it.

"Doctor. Now." I tell Taylor. She runs for the phone and calls. They say we can meet my doctor now.

We run downstairs and grab the keys. We kiss Niall and Harry goodbye, saying we have to run errands and walk out the door.

We get to the doctors office and they bring us in right away.

"Hello dear. I heard your going on tour with One Direction in 3 weeks." she says.

"Yes and I think I'm pregnant. Could we do a test.?" She looks at me and smiles.

"Of course we can dear." she says.

We get done with all the other things she needs to do and gives me 3 pregnancy tests. I go to the bathroom and use it.

Positive.

I take out the other one and try again.

Positive.

No. I get the last one and try one more time.

Positive.

Shit. I walk back in and hold the 3 test all positive.

"Could they be a glitch.?" I ask scared. Taylor just sits there.

"No I'm sorry sweetheart. Your urine shows your pregnant as well." I turn to Taylor and we both are scared to death.

"How am I gonna tell Harry.?" I ask her. She shakes her head. God dammit.