Chapter 13

Cassia's P.O.V

"Cassia.!" a woman's voice says.

"Mia.?" I ask.

"How are you.?! omg it's been forever.!" she says. What the hell is wrong with her.?

"Mia. Why are you acting like nothing is wrong. You left me. My own sister left me after our parents died just like Brandon.! I was alone, and the youngest, and you guys just left me to feed and live for myself.!" I scream into the phone. I hear her gasp at my every scream.

"Cassia...I-I" i interrupt her.

"No. I will not deal with bullshit right now." I say and hang up immediately. I start to feel tears build up in my eyes as Harry walks back over and engulfs me in his arms.

"Ssshhh. It's okay babe it's okay." he soothes me. It doesn't work as I start to sob loudly in his chest, soaking his shirt with tears. I hold tightly onto his shirt and lift my head up, locking my lips with his in a hungry gesture.

Our mouths mold with each other and the longer it is, the heavier it gets. Harry pulls away too quickly, piercing me with those emerald eyes.

"Let's get home. It's late." he says taking my hand and pulling me outside to the car. I open the door to the passenger seat as he starts the car.

"We're finishing what we started when we get home." I say. He laughs and dangerously puts his hand on my thigh.

"You might be tired when we get home." I just stare at him and turn to the window. The rest of the car ride is silent.

We pull up to our flat and see Niall and Taylor are already here. We walk in and they're asleep on the couch.

I see Harry smile out of the corner of my eye as he pulls me up the stairs and into our room. He opens the door slowly and quietly. He shuts it and I instantly turn him around.

I push him against the wall, grasping his shirt. I can still feel my face wet from tears, as they're still falling. I clash our lips together and kiss him hard.

He starts to push me away and I whine.

"Please, Harry. I need a distraction. Please. I love you." I cry. I start to sob again and he pulls my chin up, molding his mouth on mine once again.

Our lips clash together so perfectly, with the taste of my salty tears and his spearmint mouth. He moves me backwards and I fall back on the bed, our lips still together.

With his hands on my hips, my lips still molded to his, I move to the back of the bed, and lay myself down. Harry pulls his shirt off as I do mine. He puts his lips to my neck, nipping on it softly.

I let out a small moan and pull his face from my neck, onto my mouth. I kiss him feverishly as he undoes my bra and pulls it down my arms. I start to jiggle with his belt, still kissing him, undoing it and pulling his pants down along with his boxers.

He slides my panties down my legs slowly and teasingly. I groan loudly and jerk my hips up, his tip slightly hitting my entrance.

He gasps, as I feel him getting harder by the small touch. He slowly pulls away from my lips, staring right through my eyes.

"I don't need to use a condom since ur already a day pregnant do I.?" he smiles. I laugh and shake my head, pulling his head back down to connect our lips.

We kiss for a good few seconds until I pull away. He groans and tries to kiss me again but I push him away. He looks at me with confusion and need.

"I want to make you feel good." I say. He keeps looking at me.

"Letting me fuck you right now will make me feel good." he smirks. I laugh again and then quickly flip him over. We are so dangerously close that both of our parts are completely touching, making him get even more hard, if that's possible. He's in for a treat.