Chapter 16

Cassia's P.O.V

The boys and Taylor walk in and sit down the couch and chair. I stand beside Harry, squeezing his hand so hard I think I might break it. They all look at us with raised eyebrows.

"Well are you gonna tell us.? I got a date in 4 hours." Zayn says. I laugh a little as Harry just full-out announces the news.

"We're getting married. In 3 weeks." he says. Everyone's eyes go wide and I stand there nervous. I know I'm going to have to tell them about my tour, that's why we're getting married so soon.

"Why so soon.? Didn't you guys just decide this.?" Taylor asks.

"Well we're doing it in 3 weeks because-"

"B-because-" I can't go on. I don't know how to go on. Harry turns to me with worried eyes and gently squeezes my hand.

"I have a tour in a month. I'll be gone for 4 months." I quickly say.

"WHAT.?!?" I hear Taylor scream. I close my eyes and feel the tears coming up. I knew she would react this way.

"Why are you doing this.? What the hell is wrong with you.? Harry why would you let her go on this tour.?!"

"Because she has no choice. I was worried about her at first but she can't quit. We're both famous we knew the consequences. I would go but we have our tour. She can handle it.!" he screams back. I can't handle the screaming as I feel myself getting sick. I let go of Harry's hand and run to the bathroom, throwing up everything in my stomach.

I hear Niall telling Taylor to calm down but she's just telling him I can't do it. I hear the bathroom door open and two hands massage my shoulders. I push them away and get up, walking to the bedroom as fast as I can. I shut the door and lock it, not wanting to deal with anyone at the moment.

Knocking comes at the door and I just sit on the bed ignoring it. I really don't want anyone in here, even Harry.

"Cassia please let me in." he says. He knocks more. Please go away Harry, im losing it.

"Cass come on. She's just scared for you. Please let me-" I can't take it anymore. I stomp over to the door and open it.

"Can't you just leave me alone for once.?! I don't need you.!" I scream and shut the door in his face. I start to sob and go straight to the bathroom, looking for something specific. I always thought of doing it until Harry came along, but the pressure is too much right now.

I pull out the sharp object and sit on the toilet, doing small strides across my skin. It's painful but pleasurable. I stop after I've done both wrists and can't take the pain anymore.

I turn on the faucet and let the cold water hit my arms.

"Uugghhhh." I wince in pain but try to stay quit. I go back into the bedroom and put on a long sleeve shirt, covering my wrists. I walk downstairs to find no one in the living room. I go to the kitchen but it's empty. I see a note on the counter.

Staying at the boys flat tonight. See you tomorrow.
-H

What have I done.?