Chapter 7

Cassia's P.O.V

After the presents we all just chill. Taylor ends up giving us the idea of going swimming in her pool. We all agree so I'm currently getting bikini on. It's a white bikini, the top having ruffles on it. I put my cover up on I'm ready to go.

I meet everyone downstairs and we all walk to the backyard. It's dark outside CUZ it's 10:00pm. She lives like in the middle of the country where houses are close but not close enough to hear us.

We turn on some music and the porch lights, along with the lights hanging from the bar and the patio.

Taylor takes off her cover up and jumps in the pool with Niall. Louis and Zayn go in next as Harry pushes Liam in. Harry jumps in and everyone splashes around while i sit outside of the pool. Harry swims over to the edge where my feet are dangling. This is gonna be awkward.

"Why aren't you getting in.? It's warm." he moves his arms around in the water. I smile and kick my feet a little. He frowns.

"Come on, get in. Are you scared of your body.?" my eyes go wide. I didn't think he would actually say that. I mean he's right.

When I lived with Madeline I used to harm myself. I have scars on my stomach and down my thighs. I don't want anyone to see them.

Taylor turns around and sees my unsureness. She swims over and pulls Harry away. She comes to me takes my hand.

"I have shorts and a tshirt you can put on you know." she says, talking about my scars. I shake my head and get up, starting to take my cover off.

"Cassia you don't have to." Taylor warns me. Everyone turns and sees me and starts cheering. Until I drop my cover up.

Everyone's jaws drop, except for Harry. Harry sees them all.

"Stop staring at her. She's beautiful no matter what's on her body." he says. After he says that i smile and jump in. I swim over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. His eyes widen and he puts his hands on my waist. I know I shouldn't do this, but I can't help myself.

I smack my lips onto his and they both move in sink. He picks me up by my thighs and I wrap my legs around him. I know that the rest of the gang has seen us cause i hear them snicker and go back to playing basketball in the pool. Harry breaks the kiss and smiles at me. His face turns to concentration, then back to a smile.

"I've always wanted to do this." he says. He pulls me under the water. He takes my face and puts our lips together. We kiss under the water as I hear a click. I run out of breathe so I swim back up.

I turn to see Taylor took a picture with her new camera i got her,(it's waterproof). I smile and Harry takes me by the hand pulls me out of the pool. He says we'll be inside and Taylor winks and the boys start yelling "slayyyy". We laugh as he pulls me inside and we quickly dry off. He drags me upstairs and into my bedroom for the week. He immediately locks the door and pushes me on the bed, connecting our lips with a smack.