Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

We get off the plane and the air smells fresh and clean. California. Welcome home Harry. While I enjoy the air, stupid I know, everyone walks to the exit. I follow as we put our suitcases in the van, after almost getting trampled by fans, and head to the hotel were staying in.

We get to the hotel, get settled, and start getting ready for Taylor's party which is in...3 hours. It's at her parents gigantic house. They're gone for the week and weekend, so we have the house to ourselves. I don't know who all Taylor invited but I do know who she certainly invited.

Cassia.

I haven't seen or heard from Cassia in 2 years. I still love her to death and I haven't got anywhere close to getting over her. I don't flirt with any girls, except my fans obviously, or go on dates. When we go to clubs I usually stay with Louis and Niall since they don't have girls either. Well Niall has Taylor but she's out being a photographer.

I put on my ripped, black, skinny jeans, Crazy Mofo shirt, and a black blazer. Gotta look somewhat decent right.? Besides this is how I usually dress.

I head downstairs to be met with 4 already ready boys. We all head to the car and be on our way to an...interesting night.