Chapter 6

Cassia's P.O.V

I wait for my time to come down. Taylor texts me and tells me to stand at the top of the stairs and wait till the boys turn around.

I walk out of her room silently and stand at the top. Wow. I can even tell they look different. They turn around and I start walking.

Harry's eyes go wide as he watches my every move. I get down the stairs and walk towards the couch. Harry stands and looks me straight in the eyes. Oh god those emerald eyes. I missed them so much.

"Cassia.?" he says. I stand there awkwardly and nervous.

"Hi Harry." He smiles and looks me up and down.

"You look beautiful and...really different. You've never dressed...punk before." I look down at myself and smile.

"It's cause we had a dress code. Now I can wear whatever I want." I reply.

"And your hair..." he says. I take my hair in my hands and nod.

"Red's a good color on you." he says. I thank him with a smile.

"CASSIA.!" Niall screams with open arms.

"NIALLER.!" We exchange a tight hug as I give one to every one else, leaving Harry. He stands there, not knowing what to do. So I guess I'm making the first move.

I run to Harry and jump in his arms. He wraps his arms tightly around me and twirls me around. I laugh as we embrace. God I missed him so much. We separate and just look at each other, happy to be here again.

My cell phone rings so I grab it out of my back pocket and answer it.

"Hello.?" I say.

"Cassia dear.!"

"John.! Hi.!" Harry's face turns into a frown but I give him the finger, telling him I'll explain.

"Cassia. Where are you love.?" Johns British.

"I'm in California. For Taylor's birthday remember.?" He laughs.

"Oh yes.! Perfect.! Would you mind doing an interview tomorrow on the Ellen show.? It won't take long." I smile. I love Ellen.

"Yes of course.! I'd love to. Tell her I will be there at..."

"1:00pm.! Thank you dear, your the best Cassia." John says and hangs up.

Everyone is talking about what to do tomorrow. Perfect.

"Why don't you guys go to an interview I have on the Ellen show.?" Everyone turns to look at me then says yes and clap. I don't know why they clapped.

We're all hungry so Taylor brings out the pizza and the boys grab their surprise cake they got for Taylor. We sing happy birthday, she burns out the candles, and we all eat and watch movies. Next, it's present time.!

Taylor opens all her presents and love them. Zayn got her a necklace that says Directioner on it. Liam got her a charm bracelet of all the places they went on the OTRA tour. Louis got her a shirt that says 'Niall Horan is my boyfriend'. Harry got her some blue jeans and a flat cap from the tour. I got her a new camera, the camera she has wanted for years. Niall was last. Niall got her a bracelet that has a guitar and a camera hooked together, representing her and Niall's careers. He also got her a picture frames. One of her and Niall on the Eiffel Tower from the tour. A picture of her and all the boys on the tour bus. And one of me and her on graduation day. He also got her another gift, but none of us know what it is. He won't give it to her yet. I have a feeling though...