Chapter 25

Cassia's P.O.V

*3 years later*

"Darcy look she's walking.! She's walking.! Harry baby she's walking.!" I scream through the house. Harry runs down the stairs and smiles when he sees it. He runs over as I stand up, wrapping his arms around me. We stand there together watching our baby boy walk for the first time, and our little girl helping him.

It's been 3 years since we got married, and 3 years since we've had Darcy. I'm not famous anymore, and neither is Harry. The boys decided to break up and have normal lives. Louis and Eleanor are married with a baby. Liam and Danielle are married and expecting. Zayn and Perrie are married with 2 kids. Niall and Taylor are married with one little boy, not counting them being godparents for our children. Everything turned out perfect.

"I can't believe it." Harry says. I look up and he has tears in his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong.?" I ask him. I lift my hand up to his cheek and wiped the tear away. He looked down at me with a smile.

"I'm just....so happy right now. Everything is perfect. Our lives, our friends, our kids, and us." he says. I start to tear up with him as I look at our kids playing with each other.

"We did good didn't we." I say. He nods, and kisses my cheek, pulling me into an embrace.

"Yes, yes we very much did." he says, and kisses me.