Chapter 24

Cassia's P.O.V

The wedding reception and the wedding was amazing. I can't believe I'm finally married to Harry Styles. Who knew everything that has happened to me through these years, happened. I was with Madeline for years and when I finally decided to leave I became famous. I met back up with Harry and the boys. I went on tour, had a baby, and got married.

It's the night of the wedding, our honeymoon. We say our goodbyes to his parents and the boys, along with Taylor. We say goodbye to our beautiful daughter who will be with her godparents the entire week and a half were gone. We get in the car and Harry starts the car, letting his hand sit dangerously high on my thigh.

"So, where are we going.?" I ask him. He looks over and smirks at me.

"I'm not telling you where we're going. But it's only a few hours away. We'll be there in 3 hours." he says. I nod. I have a feeling we're going to Hollywood and he's buying a beautiful suite for us to stay in.

I fell asleep on the way there and Harry wakes me up.

"Cassia. Cass. Babe we're here." he says slightly shaking me. I squirm awake and open the door as we get out. I look at the sight in front of me and see that were in the middle of no where, on a beach.

"Harry.?" I ask. He turns around and smiles at me, knowing exactly what I'm thinking.

"Welcome to Hollywood. I got the only and the biggest beach house in the middle of no where on a beach. We have privacy, a great view, and relaxation." he says. I look around and see the sun is setting. I immediately run up the stairs to the ginormous beach house.

"Come up here and sit with me watching the sunset.! Hurry.!" I scream down the stairs. I hear Harry laugh as he scrambles up the stairs, still in his suit. I changed out of my wedding dress and put on a red flowy sun dress.

I walk into the beach house and it's beautiful. I go to the big window and look at the view, it's breathtaking. I feel two arms wrap around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder.

"It's a beautiful view." I say.

"Yes you are." he says. I laugh at him and turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you Cassia Anne Reynes." he says. I smile at him and look into those sparkling emerald eyes.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles." and we kiss the night away.