Chapter 4

Cassia's P.O.V

I spent most of the plane ride thinning of Harry. What am I gonna do when I see him.? How am I gonna react.? And what will I say when he asks if I forgive him.

I know he will and I'm gonna say I forgive him. Darren and Derek actually fed up and told me they did it. I felt so guilty and cried for days on. I made myself not call and tell Harry because my tour is coming up and, I don't want to have to worry about a relationship while on a 6 month tour.

I get off the plane and head straight for the exit. Taylor is there waiting for me with her usual red jeep.

"Hey.!" I run up and hug her. She hugs me back and takes my bags. She puts them in the back and gets in the car. She starts it and we head off to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get home and get straight to work on getting ready. She picks out my outfit which is insanely cute. (outfit on side). My hair was in a french braid, so I take it out and it's really curly. I put in a bow and get my clothes on as the door bell rings. I stare wide eyed at Taylor and she laughs.

"Don't worry, it's the pizza guy." she smiles and walks downstairs. She comes back up and we both touch up our make up. I put my eyeliner and mascara on, following my red lip gloss.

We have 15 minutes to spare so we set everything up and wait for our guests.

About 20 minutes later, the door bell rings. I start to shake and put on a side smile as Taylor looks at me. She touches my arm and smiles.

"Why don't you go up to my room and we can surprise them with you." I give her a confused look. Surprise them.? What the hell.?

"Taylor they know I'm coming." That's when her face turns. Wow Taylor...Woooow.

"I told them that you couldn't come because you had a show tonight." She giggles. I laugh at her as the door bell rings again. She shoves me upstairs and opens the door. Here we go.