Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V

"The baby. It's gone." she says. I hang up and throw the phone across the room, damaging it in some way.

"NOOOOOOOO.! NO.! CASSIAAA.!!" I scream and cry. I hear the door bust open and the boys run in. Louis comes up to me and tries to calm me down, wrapping his arms around me and cradling me. I just continue to cry and scream.

"CASSIA.! NOOO.! THE BABY.! MY BABY.! NOO.!" I cry and scream.

"Haz." Louis says but I just can't stop. I see Niall pick up my phone from across the room and answer it. I'm guessing Taylor called again.

All I can hear is the boys gasping and my crying as I fall unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in a hospital chair, in a waiting room. Flashbacks from last night come back and I stand up. Louis pushes me back down.

"Cassia." I say with wide, frightened eyes.

"She's fine. We saw her. She was asleep, she's just a little bruised up." he says. I sigh in relief. The baby.

"The baby.?" I say. Louis just looks at me.

"Tell me the baby is okay." I say.

"The baby is okay. It's gonna be fine. They thought it was gone because of the pressure but it's still very healthy. They'll both be fine." he says. I start to cry of happiness and hug Louis.

I look up and a nurse walks in.

"Are you guys here for Cassia Reynes.?" she asks. We all nod.

"She's awake and she asked for a Harry Styles." I stand up. She eyes me up and down then motions for me to follow her. We walk down a hallway to a open room.

"She's in there." the nurse says. I nod and slowly walk in. Her head turns and she looks at me. Her eyes pierce through me as she smiles.

"Harry..." she says. I walk over to here and grab her handing, kissing it. She lets go, grabs my face, and smashes our lips together. They move in sync and I've missed kissing her so much. We pull apart, out of breath.

"I've missed you so much. I thought something bad happened to you. And the baby.." she interrupts me.

"The baby and I are fine. They rushed me to the hospital because I was unconscious on the ground. I mean a plane crashed, but I was also pregnant. Everything's fine." she says. I quickly kiss her again as a man walks in. He's tall with a short beard and looks British like me.

"Hi John." Cassia says. So this is John, her manager.

"Hello love. How are you and the baby doing.?" he asks. I look over at Cassia as she rubs her belly.

"We're doing great. I'm free to leave anytime tomorrow." she says happily. I smile at her and look up at John. He drops his head to me.

"You must be Harry, Cassia's fiancé. I'm John, her manager." we shake hands and I nod.

"So. I cancelled your tour. All of your fans are freaking out, worried about you and the baby. So if you don't mind could you tweet about doing a quick twitcam so everyone knows your okay.?" he asks. I look up at Cassia and she smiles.

"Of course.! I haven't done a twitcam in forever I would love to." she says with excitement. I just admire her features as John leaves and the rest of the gang comes in.

Taylor apologizes for scaring me so much by saying the baby was gone. Cassia looked at me with confusion.

"What is it baby.?" I ask her.

"How bad was your reaction.?" she asks. Uh oh.

"Uhhhh..." I say. She raises her eyebrows as I turn to Louis. He nods and walks over.

"Cassia." he says. She looks up at him.

"Taylor called him about the accident and she didn't know what was wrong. She told him what the doctors said, and that was that the baby was gone. All the boys and I heard was Harry screaming and crying. He was screaming "NOOOO.! CASSIA.!! MY BABY.!" and he just wouldn't stop. While I was holding him in my arms, Niall was talking to Taylor on Harry's phone, after he threw it across the room. He ended up crying himself unconscious and we brought him to the hospital where he woke up." he finishes. I look over at Cassia and she looks over at me.

"You were so worried." she whispers.

"Of course I was. I thought you weren't gonna be okay and I thought we lost the baby. I was terrified and crushed. I mean who knew what condition you were in if the baby died. It felt like my whole life just crumbled down." I say. She rests her hand on my cheek and smiles.

"I'm okay. and so is she." wait what.? SHE.?!

"She.?" I say. Cassia smiles and nods. Oh my god.

"It's a girl." Cassia says. I kiss her again with a smile on my face.

A baby girl.