Chapter 9

Cassia's P.O.V

I woke up wrapped in strong, comforting arms. I flutter my eyes open to see Harry's naked body wrapped around me. Flashbacks of last night go through my head.

Me and Harry slept together.

I try to move his arms from around my waist carefully. I fail, as he squirms and grunts. I laugh as I get to stand up. I whine and whine in pain. I'm really sore from last night.

"You okay Cassia.?" a deep, raspy voice says from behind me. I shiver at his voice as I turn around. He gives me a confused look.

"I'm going to take a shower, I'm really sore from last nights...events." Harry laughs and gets out of the bed, already having his boxers on. I grabbed a towel from the floor when I got up. He walks towards the bathroom and goes to the shower, opening the shower curtain.

"What the hell are you doing.?" I ask Harry. He gives me a smirk and walks toward me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

"I thought we were getting in the shower." I laugh nervously and shrug my shoulders. He smiles and turns the water on, making sure it's warm.

He pulls his boxers off, me staring at him the entire time. He jumps in and creeps out of the curtain.

"You comin'.?" he says with that famous side smirk. I smile and walk over, dropping my towel and walking in. Harry stares me up and down.

We stand there awkwardly, staring at each other's naked bodies. Harry looks into my eyes, then down to my lips, then back up. He keeps glancing at my lips.

I stop the awkwardness and slam my lips to his. He automatically pushes me against the wall of the shower, making sure no space is left between us.

His tip is touching my entrance and the feeling is too wanting. I feel that I owe him for leaving him out of nowhere for 2 years, so I do what I think of first.

Our lips still locked, I wrap my fingers around his length, he gasps into my mouth.

"Cassia, w-what are you d-doing." Harry stutters. Obviously feeling pleasure.

"I owe you for leaving for 2 years with no contact. Besides, it's not like I haven't thought of this before." I smirk. I grip his length a little tighter and his eyes close.

I start to pump my hand on him, his moans almost being louder than the water from the shower. He starts to get aggrivated and stops me. I frown at him.

"I need you." he says. I know exactly what he means when he pushes me against the wall, locking our lips once again. He pushes himself against me and I moan.

"Harry...j-just do i-it. Stop t-teasing." I say in between pants. He smiles and nods. His tip goes straight for my entrance, slipping in slowly. I moan as he kisses me harder and thrusts into me harder. Our moans and the water spewing is all I hear. I can feel myself coming to an end.

"Harry..." I say.

"I know, me too." he says between pants and thrusts. His lips go to my neck, kissing and making a love bite. He thrusts into me one more time as we reach our highs.

He pulls out of me and tries his best to hold himself up. He kisses me one more time, long and hard. He slips his tongue into my mouth, then pulls away.

I groan at the lost contact, as he turns around. He picks up my shampoo and turns me around. He starts to massage my head as he puts the shampoo in. I moan as he finishes and puts the conditioner in as well.

I wash my body myself as Harry does his hair and body. We shut the water off and get out, drying off. I walk out of the bathroom, Harry following me. Taylor walks in, holding her ears. Oh god...

"You guys need to learn to, idk, BE QUIT WHILE FUCKING EACH OTHER.!" She yells. Harry laughs really loud as I stand there embarressed.

"Hurry up and put on some comfy clothes. We're having a movie day. Your interview with Ellen was cancelled, but the boys have one." I nod as Harry walks past me, closing the door behind Taylor.

"I gotta go babe." Oh geez, my legs feel numb. He smiles and moves me to the wall. He pulls up on my thighs. I jump and wrap my legs around his torso, as he holds me by my butt.

He smacks our lips together in a passionate yet hungry kiss. Our tongues fight each other until Louis calls for Harry.

"Harry get your arse down here we'll be late.!" Louis yells from downstairs.

"Their probably fucking really fast cause 2-3 hours is too long to be away from each other.!"
Taylor screams with a laugh. I run down the stairs and stand there.

"We were kissing. Thank you. At least I've fucked my boyfriend." I say with attitude. All the boys, except Niall, go "oooohhh". Taylor sits there with wide eyes, same with Niall.

"We're waiting for a good night okay.?! Damn.! is it so hard to fuck your love on the perfect night.?!" Niall says with food in his mouth. We all laugh. The boys say goodbye with hugs and kisses and go to their interview. Me and Taylor watch movies all day, waiting for the boys to come home. We have a surprise for them.