Chapter 8

Cassia's P.O.V

As he pushes me to the bed, he stars to pull off his pants. I stop him and kiss him. Our kiss and loving and passionate. Full of lost time.

"Eager much.?" I say with a smirk. He growls at me and starts to kiss my neck. I moan and he sucks on my neck harder, surely leaving a mark. He lifts his head and smiles.

"There. Now everyone will know your mine and mine only." he says and smacks my lips on his. He puts his arms on both sides of me to hold himself up. He won't need that.

I flip us over and put both my legs on either side of him, straddling him and never breaking our kiss. He puts his hands on my hips and I jump. I think we both forgot we're in our bathing suits because his hands are still cold. They warm up they longer they're on my waist. I slide my hands down his chest, causing him to moan in my mouth. I grind on him just like I did the first time we made out and he gasps. I can feel him getting a huge boner already and stop. I don't want him to end just yet.

He whines when I stop, and I laugh. I break the kiss and he pouts.

"Take off your pants." His eyes widen. But he very quickly takes them off. I watch him as I take in the sight of him. Holy shit, he's huge. He grabs my waist and pulls me to lay on the bed. He starts to kiss me again as he runs his fingers down my stomach, and lower. He stops right above my bottoms and starts to pull them off in a teasing way. I gently smack him and he laughs, pulling them off in an instant.

I don't try to cover myself because he's already seen my scars, and he doesn't care. He loves me anyway. Does he love me.? I don't care about that right now.

I take his hands and put them behind my back, telling him to untie my bikini top. He does so and looks me up and down. His eyes widen and widen the longer he looks.

I push his chin up and look into his emerald eyes. It's like he reads my mind as he pulls a condom out of the desk drawer. I don't know how it got there.

He opens the foil packet and slips it on. He gives me a look and I nod.

"It might hurt so, if it does tell me. I'll start slow." I nod as I feel his tip touch my entrance. I gasp and lift my back a little.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips down to mine as he slips himself inside me. I wince and he stops. I shake my head and he starts to pump slowly in and out of me. I close my eyes as he moans.

He goes deeper inside me and the pleasure stars to fill me. Him going slow is torturing me so i coax him to go faster. He thrusts into me fast and hard. I whimper and moan at the same time as he pants.

"Cassia..." he moans. "You feel so damn good. Fuck." I moan at his words. I can feel I'm coming close to an end. So does Harry. He thrusts faster and harder, wanting more and more. Moans and screams fill the room as both me and Harry come undone.

He pants as he pulls out of me and throws the used condom in the trash can. He lays on my right side as I cuddle up to his naked body. Taylor txts me right then and says they're all gonna sleep downstairs and watch some movies. She also tells me we were very loud and that's why she didn't come upstairs. I show Harry and he starts laughing really loud.

She tells me how to work the Netflix in the guest room and me and Harry watch American Horror Story all night.

After the first 3 episodes I start to drift to sleep. Harry holds me tighter and kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much Cassia. So so much." he says, as I close my eyes and fall asleep.