Telling them

Few days later
Wallace Mansion living room

Three Wallace brothers were sitting on the living room, Blasie and Theo playing video games, whereas jaspen busy with office work

Jaspen know that something is bugging Edward for few days because of his short temper, which wasn't anything unusual.

Of course that egotistical man won't tell him anything and No one wouldn't dare to make Edward Wallace mad.

Trying to Make him mad means playing with devil himself.

What he didn't knew was, All three brothers are in for a surprise today.

----------------------------------------------------

When Edward broke the news about the boy, there was a complete silence.

"You mean he is our half brother?" Jaspen asked after a minute long silence.

"We don't have any brother" Blaise spoke gritting his teeth in anger

"I don't care, if he die or live, as far as I know, he and his mother is the reason for parents separation and cause of every misfortune that happened in our lives" Theo snapped with hatred in his eyes.

"Edward what are you going to do?" Jaspen asked his brother anxiously,

"I didn't thought about that, the boy is still unconscious" with that he walked to his room.

What they didn't saw was the Old housekeeper Marie who heard Everything.

She is working for the Wallace family for the past 30years. May be that's a reason why she share a strong bond with every family member. She clearly understood the reason behind her young masters anger, she can't blame him.

But he wasn't completely right.

It wasn't the boy and his mother who ruined their perfect family life.

But their own Father

Theo was a year old, Blasie was 3 years, jaspen and Edward was 4 and 6 years respectively when David Wallace their father had a short affair with a women called Victoria, who later became pregnant with his child.

When Grace, Edwards mom came to know about this, it broke their happy marriage life. Grace and David didn't got divorced, but both of them are living separately. The strain in their relationship affected the children childhood.

Four brothers knew that, their father have a bastard son living somewhere, other than that no other information about him is known for the past 16 years.

As they grew up their hatred for their father too had grown, first for hurting their mother, secondly for being a shit of a father who just care about his business.

What the boys don't know is the fact that

Victoria ended the relationship with David when she discovered that David was already married with 4 kids, who had hidden this information from her.

After few months when she discovered that she was pregnant with his child, she informed him, who told her to get rid of the baby fearing his reputation and family, which she clearly refused to do.

That was the last time They met, after 6 months David received a call from Victoria, she informed him that she gave birth to a healthy baby boy and , she and her son won't come into his life and asked him to stay away from her son.

That's it,

There was no other information about both the mother and child, until today.

Marie know that Theo and Blasie don't know the complete truth, even jaspen too, Edward is the only one who might have a idea about the truth.

Mainly because, he hated the man who called himself their father.

-------------------------------------------------------

Edward was in his room checking the mails in his laptop, when he received the call from hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mr Wallace, Adriel woke up from coma"