Lonely

Adriel want to get some fresh air, he wanted to get out of this room.

He don't know why sister Lara insisted him to use wheel chair the other day when his legs are completely fine.

Atleast according to him.

His new room is nice, but something inside him tells that, it's not his taste or we can say there's too much white for his liking.

Marie fed him soup, eventhough he insisted that he can have it himself.

What's his name?

Jaspen Wallace

He seemed pretty nice, they didn't talk anything but he seems to be good person.

Marie told him that there are 3 more people he have to meet.

Firstly Edward Wallace, his legal guardian, Doctor Cullen told him that Edward came to visit him few times at hospital when he was on coma and then sleeping.

Then Blasie and Theo Wallace, Adriel have no idea what to expect from Both of them.

To be frank, he don't have any idea about what to expect from his life.

------------------------------------------------------

It was pretty late, After a long tiring day Edward and Jaspen reached home.

That Crawn deal took a lot of patience, Edward was a step ahead to lose his patience and cancel the whole deal. Surely the Crawn's are the most annoying and noisy kind of people he ever met.

They want to know everything.

Where did you brought his painting?

How much did this flower pot cost?

How long did it take to boil this egg to this perfection?

Jaspen was staring at them during the whole meeting, he might even broke few of his muscles while trying to hold back laughter.

He don't know why Edward is interested in this deal, Crawn is not that famous like the other companies they made deal with. All he know is that Edward have this hobby of collecting companies that have more than 50 years of establishment, which this Crawn might be.

Anyways, they had a lot of entertainment today, both brothers were on their way to their room as they already had dinner outside when they saw Marie coming from Adriel's room.

When she saw them she explained that Adriel is having high fever, without thinking much both of them went to his room.

The young boy was indeed having a high fever, which Doctor Cullen already informed them to expect.

Something about this boy, evoked their curiousness.

What exactly happened to him?

Where is his family? Of course they meant mother side of family.

There is some mystery about this fragile boy, There's no information about him or anyone related to him.

------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere far away

"Did you got any information about the boy" The man asked his mens while lighting his cigarette

"No sir, we are trying our best-" before he could complete, he was hit back into the floor with aloud thud.

"It's been almost two week since he got away from our hands, Do whatever the hell, I don't care but I want him alive, DO YOU UNDERSTAND" He shouted making others flinch in fear.

"Sir we are checking for him everywhere, surely we will get some lead over the boy soon, How long can he hide from us" Assistant Oliver spoke

"I think you are underestimating him Oliver, Don't make that mistake or it might even cost your live" the boss spoke making his assistant gulp.

"We have to find him before them, otherwise we will be doomed and make sure to handle everything in secrecy, we can't afford to get them doubt us" speaking that the boss left the room.

"Check everywhere, most importantly every single hospital for any patient admitted for accident case" Oliver instructed the men's

"But boss, from the way our truck hit his car, there no chance he would survive it" one of the men spoke in confusion.

"Really, then why do you think we are working our asses to get him you fool, Even if he is died then get his dead body" Oliver snapped

"Sure sir"

"You heard boss right, We want him alive so don't try to get yourself killed in that process" He spoke confusing the rest