what??

Morning
Living room
One hour ago

Edward was sitting on the couch sipping coffee, calmly ignoring the tensed atmosphere in the home, they don't know how Adriel will react when he wake up and Amber is on Adriel's room, which itself is not good considering the situation

Jaspen was groaning, clutching his head because he has to listen to his girlfriend's ramble the early morning itself and he barely had any sleep last night.

Blasie was still in his room, Theo was eating cereals ignoring everyone.

That's when they heard someone ringing the doorbell, one of the servent went to open the door.

Jaspen looked at Edward with a questioning look, Edward just shrugged.

Who's it?

They weren't expecting anyone

Soon the person walked inside,

A women dressed elegantly in off-white trench coat with a blank face.

It was none other than their mother Grace Wallace, making them gasp in shock.

"Mom" Theo shouted before running towards her and hugging her.

Grace kissed her son's forehead, before breaking into a smile.

"Mom, we didn't know that you will be coming" jaspen whispered nervously before going to hug her.

"Why? Should I gave a notice before coming to visit my sons" she asked jokingly before hugging him.

"Edward, do you want a special notice or someone to tell you that your mom is waiting for your hug" Grace asked her son with a soft glare making him smile.

"I missed you mom" Edward spoke softly, before hugging her, who hugged him back with a fond look.

"I missed you too son"

"Where is Blasie?" Their mom asked.

"Still sleeping I guess" jaspen replied as he looked at Edward with a clear panic written on his face.

What if mom saw Adriel?

How to hide about Adriel from Mom?

Edward was looking clueless, Theo was internally panicking and jaspen, he just want all this to be a bad dream.

As if she had heard them, She spoke,

"Don't bother your brain too much, I know he is here" making 3 of them look at her with wide eyes.

"M-Mom, W-Who are you talking about?" Jaspen asking nervously.

"The same person, you are thinking about' Grace replied calmly.

"Mom, I- " Edward started to speak, but his mom interrupted him.

"Edward, I know everything, I know he is staying here for about 3 week and that your dad came yesterday, so don't even try to lie because it won't work" she spoke with a blank face

"Theo, will you call him downstairs" Grace asked

"Mom, he hasn't woken up, after yesterday" Edward stopped himself from spilling everything.

He have this habit of spilling the truth unknowingly to his mother.

Grace just rubbed her forehead before continuing, "it's okay, Theo look if he's awake, I can wait till he is ready to meet to me" Grace spoke before sitting on the couch.

It's clear to them that their mom won't leave without meeting Adriel, so Edward gestured Theo to go upstairs and check Adriel.

Edward was now sitting beside his mom, jaspen looked confused watching his mother's calmed expression.

Watching his mother acting so calm is what making him more scared.

After few minutes, Theo came downstairs, with Amber following him behind.

"Aunty!" Amber shouted before running to hug Grace.

"Amber dear, I didn't expect you, how are you darling" Grace asked with a soft smile.

"I am fine aunty, I came to see Adriel, he wasn't feeling well"

"Adriel?"

"Yeah aunty, he is such a sweetheart, when jaspen told that his cousin is staying with them, I didn't expect the person to be this adorable, I just hope he will recover soon" Amber spoke, Japsen was near to face palming himself.

"I am sure, he will be fine soon" their mom spoke surprising three of them.

"I hope so aunty, I didn't expect you when Theo told that someone came to see him, Adriel is probably taking shower , he will be here soon"

"Let him freshen up"

"Aunty, I urgently need to meet a friend for project, will you be staying" Amber asked looking at time.

"No darling, I will be leaving, don't get late then, I will meet you soon" Grace spoke.

Amber then left waving them goodbye.

Blasie walked downstairs dressed to go out, he is going to meet his friend Jacob.

He isn't ready to forgive Theo even if he apologized, how dare he side with that brat against his own brother.

About Edward and Japsen, he isn't sure about them, both of them are too soft to the boy much to his dislike, that brat surely doesn't deserve this kind of nice treatment.

From whatever Blasie expected to see when he reached downstairs, he never expected his mom

His mom

He looked at three other idiots, who were sitting in the couch like a obedient student with a panicked look.

Edward was looking confused, heck confused!! Blasie swear that this guy is weird sometimes.

Japsen looked like he want be somewhere else other than here, Blasie would agree with him on this one

Theo looked lost, he looked like he have no idea of what's happening.

"Blasie darling, won't you greet your mom or will just keep on staring at each one of us" his mom asked.

"Mom" he whispered before he nervously walked towards her and hugged her.

"Are you going somewhere darling" his mom asked, watching him completely dressed up.

"Oh that, I wasn't, I mean, I was just going out to meet a friend, not exactly now" he fumbled on his own words.

"Are you going out now or not" she finally asked

"No, I will meet him some other time" he managed to speak

He don't know why his brothers aren't doing anything!!

Of course they can't let their mom see that brat, she don't deserve such a punishment, she already suffered a lot in her life, thanks to that brat and his mother.

"Then join your brothers" grace spoke pointing him an empty couch, he wordlessly went and sat on it.

'Can someone tell me what's going on' he mentally screamed at himself.

Blasie didn't know that he is going to get his answers soon.