Worried

I am so happy today for no reason, May be it's because only one more exam is remaining and it's a easy subject for me. So to share my happiness, I am updating one more chapter today.

Enjoy guys.......

Do tell me, what you think about the story😀😀😄😄💜

Stay safe 🤗

Wallace Enterprise
CEO Office room

"What do you mean you lost him" Jaspen asked through gritted teeth, not bothering to hide his anger.

"S-Sir, o-our mens are looking for h-him, all around the c-city" the men cowered in fear as he fell victim to his bosses deadly glare.

"Get lost from my sight, Don't dare to show your face without finding the boy" Edward shouted, as his men quickly scrambled out of the room, not wanted to face wrath of his Boss.

"Those idiots had one job, that was to keep an eye on Adriel and they messed it up royally" Edward spat, his face red with anger as he clenched his fist.

"How far could he go anyway, that brat will be the death of me" Jaspen cursed under breath.

If he get hold of that brat of his brother, he won't be letting Adrian out of his sight anytime soon.

Wallace Mansion
Living room

Blasie threw the game controller in anger, he went out with his friends morning and came to home only to find that Adrian went missing.

'Does that boy have a death wish' Blasie thought

Someone is already for his blood, now his dad too. If Adrian get into anyone's hand, then that's it.

When he came to know what his looser of a friend Jacob Cooper did, he wanted ti break that stupid's face, but Adrian already did it.

Well this is what he wanted right? To get rid of Adrian, but why is he so worried? Why does he want Adrian to be safe!

Blasie glared at Theo, who was eating his sandwich, while scrolling through phone, looking so unbothered. As if he doesn't give a shit about what's happening.

Cursing under his breath, Blasie walked to his room.

Theo smirked watching his brother's retracting figure.

"May be it's time for you to accept that you care Blasie" Theo murmured.

Theo don't know why he is acting so calm even though he is worried as hell, but he is sure of one thing.

No one get hold of Adrian that easily.

Theo is sure that the boy is perfectly capable of looking after himself, there's a burning fire inside Adrian.

Which make him look untouchable.

If Adrian survived the accident, after almost reaching death's gate. Then Theo bet that Adrian is out to collect his pay now.

(Adrian p.o.v)

I looked around the room carefully, I literally have no idea what's going on.

Ava took me to her apartment even after I told her countless times to not bother about me. The apartment is spacious, I wonder why she is staying here alone, Where's her parents.

 The apartment is spacious, I wonder why she is staying here alone, Where's her parents

Ava then showed me a room, she even gave me spare clothes to change as my dress is soaked from rain

She didn't asked me about anything, she is treating me like her friend.

The girl must be crazy for sure, otherwise who will bring a complete stranger to their home.

I locked the door of the room, before I flopped on the chair, I then opened my bag and took out a box.

Gulping I slowly opened the box, it had Gun, a pendrive and a keypad phone.

I hesitantly touched the gun, the cold surface startling me for a second. I held the gun in my hand, it didn't feel foreign to hold a gun, I am sure that I can tell which type is the gun, it's specifications just by a sight.

'Great! When did I became a gun specialist' I scoffed at myself.

Placing the gun back in the box, after making sure to hide the bag safely, I went to take a shower.

I was wracking my head, thinking about what to do next when I got startled by the knock on door.

I walked towards the door and opened the door carefully.

"Food is ready" Ava smiled at me, taking a quick glance at my changed clothes.

Well, the clothes fitted me perfectly.

I nodded and followed her.

"I am not a great cook, But I can assure you that it will be worthy of eating" Ava spoke joking as she plated food infront of me.

"Try my special roasted pork noodles soup" She spoke with a dramatic bow making me broke a small smile.

The soup was looking and smelling great, I was blown away by the soup the moment I tasted it, it was just mouth watering, so delicious.

"This is amazing" I told her in awe.

"I learned this recipe for someone, first few tries were disaster" Ava spoke with a small, as she also started eating.

"Must be for someone special" I asked her curiously.

"You can say that" she chuckled, her eyes shining brightly as she looked at me, making me lost in them.

Those eyes.............