what happened

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EXAMS ARE OVER

NOW, I CAN WORK ON MY STORIES PEACEFULLY WITHOUT STRESSING OUT MUCH.

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING, SO I WANT TO WRITE A NEW STORY FOR YOU GUYS,

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE????

ANY IDEAS????

After finishing Dinner, Adrian helped Ava clear the dishes, even though she insisted that she will do it alone.

Well, it's the least he can do for her, for offering him food, letting him stay at her home, for helping him.

Adrian layed on the bed, his mind rewinding everything that happened today.

Earlier that day

Adrian just wanted to get out to clear his mind, he asked the bodyguard who Edward put in change for him to drive him to some library.

But on the way, he spotted a sign infront of the pub.

Seeing it, something clicked in his brain.

That sign, he know it.

He asked the guard to stop the car infront of a cafe, to his advantage the cafe was crowded, using a small distraction, he got away from the guard's sight.

Adrian then sneaked his way into the pub. As he expected, the pub was holding illegal drug dealing.

Adrian wandered inside the club for almost 10 minutes, before someone pulled his hands and dragged him towards the secluded corner of the pub

"Mr knight, What are you doing here?' The man whispered, looking at him with shock and fear filled eyes.

"What's this place?" Adrian asked him, the man infront of him looked confused at his question. But he didn't question him, the man explained to Adrian everything he know about the place.

The pub hold illegal drug dealings, most of the people here are for business. If you have cash, them you will get drugs.

The sign he saw outside is the secret code.

The man told his name as Fred, he told Adrian that he was present during a pact signing with the Knights in which Adrian happened to present along with his Uncles and thus he managed to recognise Adrian.

From the way the man Fred was speaking, Adrian assumed that this guy might have a good memory or he might have done something to make such a impression that the man infront of him is looking at him with fear filled eyes.

Fred then told Adrian to go to 'RED HOUSE CLUB', a illegal underground club, where Adrian will get necessary information from a person called Colbert.

Fred also gave him detailed instructions about what he must do.

"Cover your face Mr Knight, it can cause you double trouble, you are not supposed to be walking around in place like this without your mens around" Fred spoke, handing him a mask and a note.

Adrian didn't question much.

Taking a bus as instructed by Fred, Adrian went to RED HOUSE CLUB. The place is located in a secluded area. Adrian spotted mens covered in tattoos infront of the club, he got entry after showing the note Fred gave him.

Taking a deep breath, Adrian walked inside.

He know that he is getting himself into deep shit now.

Most of the people inside are either gangsters or thiefs. Fred didn't joke when he told him that most of the people inside here are involved in one or the other illegal business.

Adrian decided to ignore the smell of alcohol or a bunch of men's beating some guy or curses thrown at each other.

He need to find Colbert and get out of this place.

"Who are you?" The man, he supposed is Covert asked him in a threatening voice.

Adrian looked around him, making sure no one is watching them, he then lowered his mask.

Seeing his face, Colbert's eyes widened in shock.

"Follow me" Colbert instructed, leading him to the another end of the club.

They are now walking through a dingy hallway, which lead to a door, Colbert opened the door and entered it. Adrian hesitated for a moment, but he still entered it.

It was a small room with dim lights, Adrian watched Colbert typing a code in the lock and taking out a bag.

"Here, all the information are there in the pendrive, be careful" The man handed him the bag, looking alert all of a sudden.

Well with his lack of knowledge now, Adrian must be underestimating the gravity of this, or what information the pendrive contain.

Then everything passed in a blink, after bidding farewell to Colbert, Adrian was walking out towards the back exit of the Club. Where he managed to get infront of a bulky man and few muscled mens, who he later knew was the owner and also the boss of the his so called muscled gang.

A fight broke out,when those men tried to hold him, which lead to hitting the Boss head with a nearby vase he could get hold off. Thankfully he had a mask to cover his face all this while.

But during the chasing one of the men managed to tear away his mask from his face, but before the men could see his face, he hit the men across the face, breaking his nose.

Adrian then remember the men's chasing him in rain, as he ran through the narrow passage, them entering into a car, meeting Ava, then finally he is here, in Ava's apartment.

Well today was unexpected, Adrian can feel his eyes getting heavy.

He wondered what Edward and others must be doing.

He isn't really angry with them, why should he? It wasn't their fault.

He just didn't want to bother them further, and beside he had some work left to do.

Without even realising he fell into sleep.