Obsessed

"Mr Wallace, I told you before, Your father Senior Wallace clearly stated in the will that his family Manor belong to his five grand sons" Mr Jefferson, Wallace family lawyer repeated his words once again.

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT ITS FOUR, NOT FIVE" David Wallace yelled, losing his temper.

Jefferson wanted to rip his own hair from frustration, Really !! This old man is testing him.

Actually, Jefferson works under Edward, but since he is Wallace family lawyer, he have to attend David also. This is the Third time in this month, David called him regarding Senior Wallace Will.

"Sir, I had a talk with Edward Wallace, your son, he didn't seem to have any problem" Jefferson muttered, making the other men send him a death glare making him gulp.

Jefferson can't understand, what exactly is this issue with David Wallace. He knows that the Wallace family Mansion cost a fortune, but it belong to his sons, if they don't have seems to have any problem about this will, what's his problem.

"What if the boy die?" David Wallace asked, shocking the lawyer.

"Mr Wallace, you didn't mean-" before Jefferson could complete, David cut him off.

"You know what? That's the best way, If he die he will be out of my family forever, he can't break my family anymore. My family will be safe" David Wallace spoke with a maniacal glint in his eyes, making the Poor lawyer stare at him with fear and nervousness.

Adrian woke up feeling the sun rays hitting his face. He sleepily rubbed his eyes as he looked at his watch for time.

There was a knock on the door, before a head peaked inside.

"Good morning" Ava greeted him cheerfully.

"Good morning" Adrian greeted back.

"I was about to wake you up for breakfast, there's spare toothbrush in the cupboard" Ava told him before leaving.

Adrian raised from the bed and walked to the washroom. After getting fresh, he went towards the living room to see Ava eating breakfast, she prepared a bowl for him too.

 After getting fresh, he went towards the living room to see Ava eating breakfast, she prepared a bowl for him too

"We need to go shopping, if we don't want to eat cereals for lunch too" Ava spoke.

"No, I can't stay till lunch, I should leave, I don't want to burden you more, you already done so much for me" Adrian told her, but she ignored him.

"That's absolute bullshit, You can stay here as long as you want untill you are able to put up with my blabbering without any complaints. Please don't leave, I am really bored here, I don't think my friend will be back anytime soon, and you know the risks of a girl staying alone. How could you even think of leaving a pretty girl like me alone, Don't you have a heart. What if someone kidnapped me, what if they break into my apartment and try to steal my bags and what if -"

"WAIT, are you always like this or is there something special today" Adrian asked with a disbelieving face.

"I am always like this, I am a rare piece you know" Ava replied giving him a playful wink.

"I will take your offer atleast until your friend is back, because I don't want someone to kidnap you for real and put you in museum. Afterall I am a nice guy you know" Adrian spoke, giving Ava a 'You are really crazy' look.

"Then, we are going shopping" Ava yelled, making Adrian look at her with a 'Crazy person identified' Look.

(Wallace Enterprise)

Edward stood near the window, watching the city, everything seems so small from here.

When he was a young boy, he used go trekking with his grandpa, the sight from the hill top is amazing

When he was a young boy, he used go trekking with his grandpa, the sight from the hill top is amazing. He still remember those days.

Edward grew up watching his parents seperate, he was big enough to understand what's happening, other than his younger brothers. He saw their mom crying a countless times, her broken face.

He once heard his grandma yelling at his mom,

"GRACE! YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE, WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE DAVID DID SOME BIG UNFORGIVABLE CRIME. YOU ARE MAKING SOMETHING BIG OUT OF NOTHING"

"Mom,How can you say that to your own daughter" Grace asked with a disbelieving look.

"David apologized, what more do you want?" His grandma asked sounded annoyed.

"Mom, he cheated on me, Made a girl pregnant, he not only lied to me, but also her. He knew what he was doing when he hide the news about his marriage, about his wife and children" Grace spoke, her voice breaking at the end.

"Really, are you sad that your husband cheated on you or feeling angry for that bitch's behalf" His Grandma asked incredulously.

"Mom, leave me alone, Please " Grace begged, having no more energy to fight with her mom.

Edward knew his mother's pain, when her own mom was supporting her cheater of a husband, as if it's not something to be made a lot of fuss about.

Edward worked hard, he worked hard to get out of his dad's shadow. He don't want to give David a reason to have power in his life. Edward wanted to get out of his dad's controlling nature, he managed to get away from his dad, and made sure his brother's and mom are also safe.

According to Edward his dad, David Wallace is a complete manic. That man is so possessive over his estranged wife and sons that he would do anything to keep people away from them.

Even if it means killing.

When Edward was 16, his mom met a Violinist, the guy teaches in a mucic school. The guy was so polite and nice, he even visited their home once. Brought flowers for his mom and sweets for Edward and his brothers.

Edward started to see his mom smiling more.

But suddenly, the guy went missing, there was no information about him. After few weeks, police stopped the investigation without any notice.

A week later, David Wallace visited them with flowers and boxes of sweets.

His Mom looked at David with fear filled eyes, before dragging him and his brothers to their bedroom and locked the door from inside.

She only let them out of the room, once she was confirmed that David went away. She even threw the flowers and sweet boxes on fire.

"Sir, you have a visitor" Edward's secretary informed him.

"Who's it?"

"One Mr Collen"

"Let him in"