Care??

"Doctor, are you saying that he must be getting his memories back" jaspen asked scratching the back of his head.

It's the second time in a day, they are calling Dr Cullen at their home, well it wasn't their fault that Adriel fainted in between their conversation after his almost pain attack.

"That's something, we can know only when Adriel woke up, its usual for memory loss patients to have headache, dizziness when they see or hear something that trigger their memories of past and the fact that he fainted, considering the situation he was in, it was expected" Dr Cullen spoke with a scoff.

He can't understand this family, a father who don't want his own son, brothers who also think that they have nothing to do with him, but can't see him hurt and want to protect him.

Someone should really slap some senses into them.

"Are you  saying that, this will happen again" Edward asked, he is starting to run out of his patience.

His mens Didn't got any information about those masked mens till now and his dad.............. Everything is messed up.

"Yes, there's chances" Dr Cullen confirmed.

After few minutes doctor Cullen left, telling Edward to bring Adriel to hospital for a detailed checkup.

Now four brothers are alone.

Perfect time to fight right??

"Blasie, you shouldn't have asked him that" Theo told his brother with a annoyed look.

"What! I wanted to know what dad asked him and what's wrong with that" Blasie rolled his eyes.

"You idiot, he wasn't already feeling well after what happened and was having a goddam outburst, the moment he started to calm down a bit, you had to ask him that" Theo spoke as he stared at his brother with a unimpressed look.

"It isn't my fault that those mens are behind him and they tried to kidnap him. He must be involved with them or crossed their paths foolishly" Blasie spoke irritated that his brother is taking the side of that brat.

"You always assume the worst of him right?? Just understand that it isn't his fault that our dad couldn't keep his dick on his pant" Theo replied back with a glare, making Blasie and others shock.

Theo isn't a person to speak like this, especially about his own Father.

"What did you say?" Blasie asked through gritted teeth almost as if challenging his brother to speak.

"What didn't you like it?? tell me if I am wrong! It was our Dad's fault that he and Mom got separated and our family fell apart, and you my brother is trying to put that blame on Adriel. Let me tell you one thing, weather you like it or not, he is our younger brother" Theo spat before walking to his room, without waiting for an answer.

It was like a slap to Blasie, Theo never spoke to him like that. It was Adriel's fault for taking his brother away from him. That boy clearly manipulated his brothers, but he isn't a fool to believe his acts. His mother bitch Victoria is the reason for their family to break and he will never forget that and never in his life he will accept that brat as his brother.

Blasie looked at his other two brothers, who was silent throughout the entire conversation. They just gave him a blank stare making him more angry, fuming in anger he went to his own room.

Both Edward's and Jaspen's mind was struck with what Theo said,

Whether you like it or not, he is our younger brother

They don't know why those words would bother them this much, earlier they wouldn't even be slightly bothered, but now it wasn't like that.

It sort of made them worry.

They know someone is behind Adriel and his life is in danger.

They don't care about the boy right, so they shouldn't be worried about whatever that's going to happen with him, but why are they getting worried.

Why they want to protect him from whoever are behind him.

Why they want to keep him safe, even from their own Father.

Did they stared to care for him.

Did they started to accept the fact that he is their younger brother.

(Next day)
Morning

If you tell jaspen that his girlfriend is crazy, he wouldn't even care to correct you, because he accepted that it's true.

Amber came to visit Adriel and when she heard that Adriel isn't feeling well and fainted yesterday, she immediately rushed to his room and didn't even agree to leave him, Eventhough that boy is sleeping.

Thank God that she didn't saw the cut in his shoulder or about the kidnapping attempt or about the family drama, if she did she would have freaked out.

Amber always wanted a younger brother and Adriel made the protective sister in her came out.

Adriel woke up to see Amber speaking with herself, seeing him awake ,she immediately kept on blabbering about how worried she was when she came to know he was sick and so on.

Amber is crazy and his crazy side of her tell him that he know someone who's as crazy as her and it unknowingly brought a smile to his face.

"what time is it?" He asked , covering his eyes form sunlight.

"It's almost 10 am" she replied happily making him look at her almost in shock.

Great, he had been sleeping the entire day and night.

"When I came you were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you, so I let you sleep for another 2 more hour" Amber spoke with a chuckle as she ruffled his hair.

They heard a knock on the door, it was Theo.

"Oh, you woke up" Theo asked, as he looked at Adriel almost in relief.

"He just woke up now, you are on time" Amber spoke for him instead, Theo just nodded his head, a worry was clear on his face.

"C-Can you come downstairs, s-someone is here is see you" Theo asked stuttering, he looked like he was forced to do this.

Adriel thought for a moment before answering,

"Sure, let me freshen up first"

"Of course, I will be downstairs" speaking that Theo raced to downstairs, making them confused.

"What happened to him? Anyway I will come to see you tomorrow okay, I have to meet my friend for planning our new project and it will take time" Amber told him with a sigh, Adriel just nodded his head.

"Bye Adriel, see you later" Amber ruffled his hair again making him groan, But Amber just laughed, she love teasing him.

After she left, Adriel went to take a quick shower.

'Who's there to see him' Adriel thought to himself

From the way Theo sounded, it's looks pretty serious.

Who do you think want to see Adriel??

Any guesses??