Stranger

Rain stabs every bit of his body as he runs, the bag on his shoulder weighting more than necessary that he want to drop it already.

Adrian is being chased

He looks behind with wide eyes, this causing him to crash against a wall. He curses under his breath and continues to run, ignoring the pain in his leg.

He should have already expected this, what was he thinking when he decided to sneak into the illegal underground club.

But he still came, so it’s now up him not to get captured and stay alive.

He could hear footsteps of men’s chasing him, their shouting and roars of anger.

His fate really sucks.

Taking a chance he took a turn, ran through the empty narrow passage, which leads to the market area. Adrian merged into the crowd, he ran towards the car nearby and entered it.

He gulped nervously when the owner of the car, a girl almost of his age merely raised an eyebrow at him. He couldn’t see her face clearly from the mask and cap she was wearing.

“Please, drive” He pleaded impatiently.

“Why are you running” The girl asked.

“It’s none of your business'

“Well, you see, as soon as you entered my car, your business becomes mine, So start talking”

“Well, they are chasing me” Adrian told her carefully, he doesn’t want her to shout or throw him out of her car.

“I can see that handsome”

“I may or may not accidentally hit their Boss head with a vase” It was a half truth.

“So, if you get into their hands, you are a dead meat” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“yupp”

“That’s great, so we better start moving, I am too nice to get a hot boy like you killed” she spoke, winking at him, before starting her car.

She doesn’t look she is of driving age, but Adrian decided not to question it.

He clutched his bag tightly, he ran his fingers through his hair, one of his nervous habit.

"Have it" The girl spoke handing him a Coke can.

"Thanks" He whispered

"Ava"

"Sorry"

"My name, Ava" She told him

"Adria..Adriel" He spoke internally cursing himself.

"Which one, Adrian or Adriel" The girl asked in a amused tone.

"Adrian" He answered with sheepish look.

"So, Adrian where should I drop you" She asked, while looking for a song to play in the car.

"You can drop me near West road Bridge" He told her.

Rest of the drive was silent, the music somehow calmed him, he let himself relax.

Adrian stared out of the window, It's still raining. His eyes focusing on the trees, his mind going to places he never liked.

There was a unsettling feeling in his chest as he stared at the bag.

He didn't meant to run away, he was angry, really angry.

Well, that Cooper boy really tested his patience, that idiot just barged into his room and started to badmouth him. Unlike the last time, he wasn't in a mood to let the idiot spew trash, after last night he was really stressed out and his wretched headache was putting him on a edge.

So, when his patience ran out, he punched the idiot on Jaw, and walked out. Edward assigned a man for him to take along with him, when he want to go out. So he asked the man to drive him out. Then he managed to get away from his sight of his bodyguard and took a bus.

He is sure that Edward might have send his mens to search for him. The phone in his pocket is weighting a ton, but he really didn't want to trouble them anymore.

"We are here" The girl spoke, bringing him out if his thoughts.

Adrian looked at the area, the place everything started, he was uncertain whether he should ask her to drop him somewhere else. He stared at the girl, not knowing what to say.

Seeing his hesitation, she spoke

"Well, if you are not sure where to go, then may be I can help you, You can stay at my place today" She offered, making him look at her surprised.

"Don't worry, I am really harmless, I think you need time to clear your head and I will also get a company" She spoke softly this time.

Adrian watched her curiously as she removed her mask and cap, the girl was really gorgeous, her emerald green eyes almost hypnotic.

"I don't want to trouble you" He started to speak, but Ava cut him off.

"Don't think about it, I am happy to help you, May be you can return my favour any other time"

Without waiting for his answer, she drove her car.

Adrian furrowed his eyebrows, why does those eyes feel familiar. Why does he trust a complete stranger.

He took a glance at Ava, he swear that the girl look familiar.

(Blackstone Gang Base)

"Come on, sweetheart, You don't need to be afraid. I won't hurt that pretty face of yours if you'd just spill the information. There's no need for violence, hmm?" The man crooned, while holding a knife dangerously close to his victim's face.

His voice echoed around the empty warehouse, creating a eerie effect.

"Please! I don't know anything! Let me go!" Sister Lara whimpered, laying on the floor.

"Look, I am so much patient with you, so don't your limits, just spill everything" the man spoke leaning towards her face, his knife dangerously pressed on her neck drawing blood.

"A-Adriel......E-Edward Wallace is his b-brother" She chocked out, as tears spilled from her eyes.

"Well that's interesting" the man hummed

He managed to find out the hospital where Adrian was admitted, he ordered his mens to kidnap one of the nurse who was treating the boy.

Suddenly, the door banged open, his assistant Oliver came in "Boss! The marketers from China are on the line, asking for you. Apparently, their shipment hasn't arrived yet and they are becoming suspicious."

"Take her to basement" He ordered his mens, soon sister Lara was dragged out. He lighted his Cigarette and look a long puff, before he started laughing.

"Bring me Harper" He ordered in a dark dangerous tone.