Accident day -2

Hey guys,

I am really sorry for updating late, I was busy with exams. I will try to update next chapter soon.

Enjoy reading 😊

Stay safe

Harper drove the car fastly, trying to get away from the cars following them.

The Blackstone men's car are right behind theirs, chasing them. Sitting beside him was Adrian with a amused look.

"God damnit, what's wrong with me, instead of handing over you and taking my money, I am protecting you brat" Harper muttered under breath.

"Because I am so perfect" Adrian spoke with a smug look.

"Perfect my ass"

"Don't be so Annoying Harper, so what's the plan" Adrian asked.

"Our plan is to save your ass from them RightNow"

"Great, what a wonderful plan" Adrian scoffed

"Oh yes, if you don't shut your mouth, I will hand you over to them right now" Harper glared at him

"Do you have a gun?" Adrian asked, making Harper stare at him with a 'are you serious' look.

"Don't tell me, you don't have one"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME HOW MANY ARE THERE" Harper shouted.

"Five cars are following us" Adrian replied, their enemies cars are now close behind them.

"Drive faster" Adrian spoke making Harper glare at him.

Taking a sigh, Adrian shouted

"SHIFT"

Immediately, both of them shifted their seats, now steer is in Adrian's hand.

Adrian shifted the gear, speeding up faster than anyone. In seconds, their car is much far from theirs. He took a quick turn into the tunnel, unfortunately the cars are coming in their opposite direction, but Adrian was able to avoid the cars without getting hit.

Harper was staring at Adrian in disbelief.

This kid really is something.

"Fuck" Adrian cursed

2 other car, which belong with Blackstone started to chase them.

Now total 7 cars are behind them.

"What now, unlike us they know shortcuts" Adrian spoke, his focus in road.

"Just keep driving, I will take care" Harper spoke, he reached under his seat pulling out 2 guns.

Giving a nod at Harper, Adrian smirked as he spun the car around, Harper started to shoot at the enemy cars.

Successfully crashing one car.

Adrian grabbed one gun out of Harper's hand, next second he started to start shooting at the cars.

Crashing two them.

Now four cars are remaining.

Harper was staring at Adrian with wide eyes.

He wasn't expecting that.

It's been 10 minutes, since this chasing begin and now 2 cars are behind them, Blackstone mens are shooting at their car nonstop.

Adrian and Harper's guns bullet are over, so they don't have much choice other than to keep driving.

Bullets are continuously fired on their car, window glasses are shattered, one of the men fired on their cars tire, making their car to flip over, but thankfully their car landed on the right position instead of upside down. Adrian immediately took the steering in his hand and started to drive.

Both Adrian and Harper are now bleeding, smoke is coming out of their car.

"Adrian jump" Harper shouted

"Are you fucking serious" Adrian shouted at him.

"You jump out and escape, I will take care of them" Harper shouted back, those Blackstone are right behind them, they want Adrian, not him.

"No way, I am not leaving you, they will kill you if they got you in their hands" Adrian replied, his hand is most probably broken and head is bleeding.

A truck came out of nowhere and hit their car from back, their car was thrown away from the force of the hit.

During the hit, Harper somehow fell out of the car as he wasn't wearing any seat belt, the car flipped many times with Adrian inside it.

During the flip, Adrian's head hit harshly, all he could feel was pain, his body becoming numb, all he could see was red, his blood, his vision grew hazy and blackness enveloped him.

Adrian woke up sweating badly.

He looked around, he was no longer trapped inside the car, he was in his room.

He focused on his breathing, trying to get it under his control.

He grabbed his head with his hands, his head is now hurting like hell.

He wanted to shout.

He want to scream.

What the meaning of the memory he saw.

Who is he ?

Who are Blackstone mens ? Are they the masked men who tried to kidnap him.

Why does they want him?

How does he know how to use a gun?

Many questions are lurking inside his head.

Most importantly, what happened to Harper.

Who is he?

Who admitted him in the hospital.

Is it Harper?

Who is Sirus, Alex and Natasha.

What's his relation with them.