Doubts

Adriel was sitting by the window side of his room, he watched the garden that is beautifully trimmed as cool evening breeze sent a soothing effect through him.

It's been three weeks, since he started living with Wallace brothers.

There was something bothering him.

What does these Wallace brothers want from him?

It was a question that was bothering him for few days, he tried to ignore it but today,

Adriel was passing by the library, when he overheard the conservation between Jaspen, Theo and Blasie. He didn't meant to eardrop  but when his name was mentioned, out of curiosity he listened.

As we say, curiosity killed the cat.
-----------------------------------------------------

"What's Edward planning to do with him?" Blasie asked

"Edward is looking for the details about him, but nothing is found till now, which is making me curious" jaspen replied

"Okay, if he didn't find any, what the plan? Don't tell me that brat will be staying in our house till he gets his stupid memory back" Blasie shouted in frustrated.

"Blasie!, Lower your voice, he might hear you" Theo spoke

"I DON'T CARE, I want him out of our home as soon as possible, I don't want to see his dammed face"

"His slut of a mother Victoria destroyed our family, it's all planned, otherwise tell me why will he make a sudden appearance into our lives after all these years" Blasie questioned

"The question here is who might have informed The hospital about Edward" Theo spoke

"What more important is how did he know that, what's the relation of that man with Adriel" jaspen spoke

"So you are telling, all this is well planned" Theo asked.

"What else! The car in which accident happened is missing, Dr Cullen's extra interest towards This brats case is also suspicious because its not like a doctor will be interested in the welfare of his every patient" Blasie explained.

"What do you think jaspen?" Theo asked

"Well, it's a bit suspicious because Edward got a mail few days before he received call from hospital few days ago, which was the reason he decided to visit the hospital and check the patient" jaspen spoke

"What was in the mail?" Theo asked

"Just two words"

"Your brother "
-----------------------------------------------------

Adriel don't know who to believe or what to do?

Four of them know truth about him,

They know his mother's name is Victoria.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Something clicked inside his memory.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Victoria
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's was the name on the grave
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why did Edward received the mail with just those two words
.
.
.
.
.

Your brother
.
.
.
.
.
.

May be the person meant cousin brother!

It's clear they hate his presence, the way they try to ignore him and the way Blasie and Theo especially Blasie make rude remarks about how he belong to a family who will do any shameful things for money.

What's the meaning of all these?

Adriel immediately turned towards door, when he heard a footsteps.

It was Blasie and Theo with a boy of their age, may be his friend.

Adriel immediately stood up, he remained silent as he stared at them.

"So, this is the guy, you spoke about?" The boy asked Blasie, who just nodded his head.

"Well, let me introduce myself, my name is Jacob Cooper, I am Blasie's and Theo's friend" the boy called Jacob introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Adriel" Adriel Introduced himself politely.

"Adriel what?" Jacob asked with a smirk

Adriel remained silent, he had no answer for that.

"Don't know the surname, how sad!!" Jacob replied in mocking sad tone.

"I know how the type of people you are? Just because Blasie and his brothers are kind enough to allow you to stay and treat you nice, more than you deserve doesn't meant you can take advantage of them" Jacob replied in a disgusted tone.

"I didn't take any advantage of them" Adriel replied, but it came out a little harshly, making Jacob more angry.

"Oh, you are getting angry, didn't know that such a lowlife like you can get angry too. Living such a luxurious life even for few days is making you talk back to us. You don't know what we can do, you have no idea about my father. So listen you peasant, get ready to move out to the streets where you belong to" Jacob replied with a warning before walking out of the room.

"See no one want you here, Edward is putting up with you just because of some pity" Blasie spoke making Adriel heart clunch in pain.

It's might be true!!

There's no information about his family!

What if they don't want him!!

"No one want you" Blasie smirked fully knowing the effect those words will have in the boy before walking out.

Theo didn't speak anything, when Adriel glanced at him with eyes filled with sadness and unshed tears, instead of a word of comfort Theo just walked away without a word following his brother and friend.

---------------------------------------------------

(Edward's study room)

Edward was checking a file in his study room, when someone knocked the door.

"Come in" he spoke

He expected it to be Jaspen, but he was surprised when he saw Adriel instead.

"Are you busy, then I will come back later" Adriel asked

"No, do you want to speak something?" Edward asked.

"Did you get any details about me or my family?" Adriel asked

"No, I am still looking for it" Edward replied not taking his eyes of file.

"Do you know anyone by the name Victoria"

Edward immediately froze when he heard that name.

"No, I never heard that name? Why are you asking?" Edward asked, he tried to sound normal as possible, as he didn't want Adriel to sense the lie.

"Just asking, I told you before that I had a memory of standing infront of grave, right" Adriel explained

"Yeah, the one behind the church" Edward spoke

"The name on the grave was Victoria, Victoria Knight" Adriel spoke his gaze never leaving Edward.

"Oh, I think we might find some lead with this" Edward spoke trying to hide his uneasiness.

" Edward why are you doing this?" Adriel asked, he saw how uncomfortable Edward is right now, he know that Edward was lying.

"Doing what?" Edward asked confused,

"Helping me, I am just your long lost cousin right,you don't have to do all this for me" Adriel spoke softly

"Adriel, I think you are really stressing yourself out, go to your room and take rest" Edward spoke.

He expected Adriel to argue back or speak anything but Adriel just nodded his head and walked out.