Saturday

It's Saturday

Four Wallace brothers were having their breakfast Silently, when Theo decided to speak.

"Edward, what are you going to do with him?" Theo asked

"I told you before, we have to wait till he gain his memory" Edward spoke not taking his eyes of phone.

"Why don't you understand, All this is his acting!" Blasie spoke exasparated.

"Why do you think, its all acting?" Jaspen asked, not understanding his brothers theory.

"What else, just imagine, you both losers are treating him like a poor soul, he is getting food in his room and other necessities more than he deserve. I don't even believe that he have his own car to get into a accident" Blasie replied, trying to make his brothers Understand his point.

He is pretty sure that, all this is the brat way of living a luxury life, his mother and him might be living in some remote area working part time jobs.

For the next five minutes, Blasie continued speaking about how all this is his way of gaining their sympathy and getting money in the process.

"Babyyyyy!" Came a loud noise.

There wasn't a need to turn around to know who it was,

It was Amber

Jaspen girlfriend.

Amber is a family friend of Wallace, so both Amber and Jaspen knew each other from childhood.

"Hey baby" Jaspen greeted her, before standing up to hug her, only to get punch in the stomach.

"Why did you do that?" Jaspen asked groaning in pain

"Because, you were ignoring my calls and missed our date yesterday" she spoke, smacking him in the head.

Everyone ignored both of them because it was a usual thing.

"I was busy with some work, you can ask Edward and I already apologized to you yesterday night itself" Jaspen defended himself.

"Oh yeah, How's the boy?" Amber asked, making everyone froze in their places.

Everyone gave jaspen a glare.

"Which boy?" Jaspen asked nervously.

"Your long lost cousin Adriel, Who lost his memory in accident" Amber replied, rolling her eyes at her brainless boyfriend.

"Oh, he is doing well, so what's the reason behind your appearance" Jaspen quickly covered up.

"Hey, I don't need a reason to come here, I missed my boyfriend and my sweet cousins" Amber replied a little defensive.

"Well, we didn't missed you" Theo muttered, earning a glare from Amber.

"So Amber how's your Project going on?" Edward asked,

"Is it even a question, I am going to top from bottom for sure" Amber replied with flipping her hair.

"That confident about your capability" Edward mocked her causing others to laugh, which she of course ignored.

"So what's you plan for today, other than troubling us" Blasie asked causing her to gasp dramatically.

"Well, I am planning to have a shopping with Krysten" Amber spoke taking a glance at Edward looking for any reaction.

But no

Seems like, that man have no emotion at all.

Jaspen, Blasie and Theo who noticed it smirked at her failure attempt.

Krysten is Amber's friend, Amber introduced her to them in a party. Expect Edward everyone knows that Krysten like him.

Amber was about to go, went she noticed a young boy coming downstairs, who froze once he noticed her.

Adriel froze in his place when he noticed the girl with Wallace brother, who he concluded to be their Friend. He was walking towards garden with a book in his hand, but it's too late to turn away as they noticed his presence.

He offered her a Smile and stood awkwardly not knowing what to do.

That's when the girl rushed to his side, almost scaring him.

"You are Adriel right, You can call me Amber, I am these idiots cousin and Jaspen's girlfriend" she spoke almost in a single breath.

"It's nice to meet you Amber" Adriel spoke politely

"Awwww you are so cute" She gushed making the boy to move away from her.

"Amber, you are scaring him" Jaspen spoke walking towards his girlfriend, who might be even thinking squishing his the boys cheeks.

"Adriel what's your plan today?" She asked suddenly

"Nothing"

"Then you are coming with me"

"What!"

"Jaspen baby, can I take him to shopping with me" she asked showing puppy eyes to her boyfriend.

"What? Are you serious Amber" This girl is really something else.

"I will return him by 7"

"What is he?  a puppy?" Jaspen asked shaking his head in disbelief.

"You can take him, but I want him back by 7" It was Edward who spoke surprising everyone.

"Of course, I will return him without a scratch, Don't worry about it" Amber promised with a wide smile.