men in mask

By the time Edward arrived, closely followed by jaspen. The masked mens already surrounded the church.

Edward instantly sensed their presence and immediately gestured to jaspen.

Next minute, both brothers single handedly handled three masked men, who were standing outside. They know there are more men inside, so they were careful enough not to alert the ones inside of their presence.

Edward knew his father wouldn't stay still and he expected some reaction.

But didn't expect this.

After all Adriel is his own son.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Edward and jaspen saw four masked men trying to hold Adriel in place.

They can see that Adriel is feeling dizzy and weak right now.

One of the men placed cloth in Adriel's mouth.

Surely chloroform.

Next second, he fell into the attackers arm unconscious.

"Oh little prince, you won't get away from us again" one of the men, who used the chloroform said in a deep taunting voice, before bursting into laughter.

Others too joined him, making Edward and jaspen confuse.

Next moment the masked men took out his phone and clicked a photo of Adriel who was now laying on the ground fully unconscious.

"Leave the boy" Edward spoke grabbing their attention.

"Who the hell are you" one of the masked men spat, as he took out his knife.

"Leave now, We will spare your life" the men who took the photo of Adriel spoke.

"It's should be me, who had to say that" Edward chuckled.

Next moment the men with knife ran towards Edward, but before he could even touch him, he was punched into ground by Jaspen.

By this time, Edward's men arrived at the church and stood behind Edward and Jaspen.

"Well, I told you" Edward smirked.

Next minute, Edward's men and the masked men were attacking each other.

Firing bullets at each other.

But soon Edward's men overpowered them.

Suddenly, a smoke bomb filled the whole church obstructing view.

By the time smoke cleared, the masked men had escaped.

Both Edward and jaspen rushed to Adriel's side, who was laying on the ground unconscious, his shoulder and hands bleeding from the cut.

Without a word Edward lifted Adriel in his hands and walked towards his car.

Edward gently placed Adriel on his car's backseat, while Jaspen quickly took a first aid box and bandaged the cut.

Edward instructed his men to clear the mess to avoid suspicion of Fighting and trace those masked men as soon as possible.

They wouldn't have reach far.

Edward is Beyound furious right now, if he got few minutes late, then he don't know what would have happened.

It's all his father's fault.

And Edward isn't sure about the control he will have over his anger when he meet his father face to face.

Jaspen messaged Theo and Blasie that they found Adriel.

On the other side, somewhere far away.

"S-Sir, they missed the boy a-again" Oliver spoke shuttering in fear.

Next moment he was met by a tight slap.

"How did this happen, we got him in our hands right" The boss spoke with his deadly tone.

"S-Sir, our men got the boy unconscious, they even sent the picture. Everything went as planned until someone came with a group of men and started to attack our men for the boy"

"Who?" The boss asked his eyes widened in shock.

"We don't know yet, they were also armed with guns, but it's not them sir" Oliver replied.

"Sir, our men didn't use gun against the boy, they are clearly instructed about that" Oliver immediately explained, not wanting to be slapped again.

"Find who is it? and their relation with Adrian. Make sure not a word about this is spread" the boss commanded.

"Y-Yes S-Sir"

"I want him in my hands as soon as possible"